View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

19 63.33%
  • I didn't like this event

6 20.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

5 16.67%
  • I didn't participate

0 0%
  • Autumn Equifox

18 60.00%
  • Scaredy Cat

18 60.00%
  • Goblin Gobbler

13 43.33%
  • Jackal-Lantern

14 46.67%
  • Skeledeer

19 63.33%
  • Fellsteed

11 36.67%
  • Haunted Hollow

20 66.67%
  • I didn't like the prizes

2 6.67%
Multiple Choice Poll.

Thread: LEADERBOARD: Brittle Bones - 2018 Oct 12 (POLL ADDED)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Rhino Keeper
    I already had the first 3 animals. I don?t understand how anyone got more than 8000 points in 3,5 hours.....I never saw that many points in a few hours.

Quote Originally Posted by JanineQuinty View Post
    I already had the first 3 animals. I don?t understand how anyone got more than 8000 points in 3,5 hours.....I never saw that many points in a few hours.
    Someone had 1800 points in the first hour; followed closely by 4 more high scores to my mere 240 points. No prize animal for me. I do like and don't have any of the milestone animals.
    Latoyab211

Quote Originally Posted by Latoyab211 View Post
    Someone had 1800 points in the first hour; followed closely by 4 more high scores to my mere 240 points. No prize animal for me. I do like and don't have any of the milestone animals.
    If you had previously gotten the Autumn Equifox (from a past event) you would rack up the points the moment the event went live. So those you saw in your group with the 1,000+ points are likely to be long-time players.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    If you had previously gotten the Autumn Equifox (from a past event) you would rack up the points the moment the event went live. So those you saw in your group with the 1,000+ points are likely to be long-time players.
    Thank you! I got lucky 2 Leaderboards ago & had the first three animals; which did help me to win the prize animal. This one is so nice��
    Latoyab211

Executive Chef
    I got 9954 in 30 mins.. Easy if you choose to use gems actually the only way to get that high in a short time is gems lol but good luck!

My group leader is also over 8000 points, the only way is boosting and spending. The prizes are not that attractive in my opinion.