Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 7/24/14 Update Mad Tea party

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Queenzod View Post
    I think NorthWoods has exploited this fortune so much that you cannot take a step in her queendom without tripping over old logs.
    So true...lol. I got heaps of splinters in my hands while searching for hearts in her kingdom. Not to mention blue marks all over my shins, as I tripped over them

Fashion Designer
    i have been chopping trees incessantly making builders paste to use up super glue. no reason to finish that fortune at the moment. Thank goodness i have around 30 trees. but that is only 12 builders paste! arg... planting more.

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    You will need to complete "Surprise, Azalea!" or "Lila's Master Plan" in order to access the Goal "The Mad Tea Party".
    This is strange since I have my Goddess tree all updated and I only have the troll quests line (aint no party like a castle party) & the Sister Sister with A little Persuasion quests remaining. I vaguely remember doing the choose which side option, but can't remember exactly. I don't have this new quest. Tried restarting but still don't have this quest.

Edit: Nevermind. Realised that stuff all comes after the Troll quest line. I'll have to wait a little bit longer.
    Last edited by JustKay; 07-26-14 at 07:42 PM. Reason: did my research

Rhino Keeper
    I'm with you! I love this fortune! Only thing is that I've been getting blisters chopping the old logs and tree logs. ��

Quote Originally Posted by jptheripper View Post
    i have been chopping trees incessantly making builders paste to use up super glue. no reason to finish that fortune at the moment. Thank goodness i have around 30 trees. but that is only 12 builders paste! arg... planting more.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    I'm convinced that TL either has a new artist on board or new palette of colors to work with, cuz all 3 of these new items are uber-vibrant again, a-la the gazebo and sunflower & rose arches.
    Take a closer look. The colors are not new, they were used before. BUT with the new stuff, they do have much less detail. With the old stuff you have a lot of structure, shadows, different shades of the color. Look on the old roofs. Look on the top of the tea party. I dont like this change at all.

Quote Originally Posted by bobbo26 View Post
    Quest ends - gets 2 decorations (both 2 x2 items Faerie Harp and Butterfly Faerie Flower)
    Aw, nuts! You get a Faerie Harp for free! I bought one

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if this is a limit time only or will it stay? I don't have this goal so I'm not there yet..

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by shannonth View Post
    Does anyone know if this is a limit time only or will it stay? I don't have this goal so I'm not there yet..
    It's core story, so it's staying. Woohoo!

I want to do this quest but having to go back and check other quests to see if it is available is driving me crazy. I am now searching back four different quest lines and I am lost. Wish there was an easier way to find these. I am just trying to finish the ones that are listed in my quest book. I guess I will run into it at some point.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I suppose we have to complete all the Greselda's quests in order to get the quests prior to the "mad tea party quest". At the moment I only have two quests available: 'Raw Materials' (I'm only missing the burning ember) and "Wicked Ride" (already crafting the carriage). I have the Faerie Respite fully upgraded. The Blythewood Sappling quest only shows up after Greselda right?

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast