View Poll Results: Question: Tea Party / Peacock - what did you achieve? | *4 day timed poll*

Voters
530. You may not vote on this poll
  • Tea Party - L10

140 26.42%
  • Tea Party - L8-L9

269 50.75%
  • Tea party - no I tried but gave up

141 26.60%
  • Peacock - yes

262 49.43%
  • Peacock - no

228 43.02%
  • Gems - no gems spent at all

206 38.87%
  • Gems - bundle purchased

70 13.21%
  • Gems - spring flower purchased

100 18.87%
  • Gems - additional fences/paths purchased

31 5.85%
  • Gems - yes but for other reasons

150 28.30%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 56 of 115 FirstFirst ... 64652535455565758596066106 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 4/13: The Baron's Tea Party | POLL ADDED - PLEASE VOTE

These drop rates are disgusting! Im able to expand to 8 but trying to make supplies ahead for L9. After tapping 20 mushrooms, I got 3 tea leaves! Also when u spend gems on an item, it should guarantee a great drop rate!! Ex: Spring plant, I have 7 and 2 of them dropped in 2 days! Cmon S8, up the drops or many will stop doing these quests! We have jobs and cant log in every 2 hrs!

Farm Supplier
    By the way, I came to conclusion that it's better to collect from the same kind of mushrooms. For example, I collect from red mushroom circles or mushroom patches but not together and I collect not more than 6 mushrooms at a time. For me it works better.

Rhino Keeper
    (Psst, in post #4 in the table and on the card picture info, the Sweets are labeled "Sweats." Which, while perhaps appropriate for all the hoop-jumping of this event, isn't exactly accurate. )

Executive Chef
    tea leaves drop rate is crazy. Some times I can get 2 from 5 mushrooms, some times 1 out of 15 normally it's 1 from 5 to 6
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71

Executive Chef
    I've got 19 out of 20 petals needed for upgrade. I have been trying for 1 petal for a couple of hours now, whenever I get a little energy. There is a problem with the petal drops. This can't be right.

Hi everyone! According to one of the top posts, if I was not at level 7 by the 17th, I probably can't finish without boosts. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that peacock, but as of today I'm just finishing the upgrade to level 6. I definitely can't play every two hours either. So I'm thinking I should stop wasting all my resources and energy if there's no chance I can complete it. BUT I STILL WANT THAT PEACOCK!! Any chance it will be available for gems after this is over? Should I stop now? Is there even a chance for me? Did I mention that I REALLY WANT THAT PEACOCK? Thanks for any help and advice!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by notanimer View Post
    Hi everyone! According to one of the top posts, if I was not at level 7 by the 17th, I probably can't finish without boosts. I REALLY REALLY REALLY want that peacock, but as of today I'm just finishing the upgrade to level 6. I definitely can't play every two hours either. So I'm thinking I should stop wasting all my resources and energy if there's no chance I can complete it. BUT I STILL WANT THAT PEACOCK!! Any chance it will be available for gems after this is over? Should I stop now? Is there even a chance for me? Did I mention that I REALLY WANT THAT PEACOCK? Thanks for any help and advice!
    Well, notanimer, (read with tongue firmly in cheek), if you don't want to sleep until the end, set two hour timers 24/7, have 300 Ali's, 2 wizard schools, 17 sources for red petals and enough runes to boost crafting time...have fun

Someone actually doing the event, feel free to offer tested advice

Farm Supplier
    Good advice, I will try this with mushrooms.
    I get porcelain clays only from ponds and it drops me most of the time at the beginning of collectings. I collect now from 5 ponds at the time (5 and then 5/6) and notice that 10 ponds produced same results as 5. And if I have time... better starting with 3, stopping if no results and doing another collectings after 10 minutes. It gives me better results.

Anyway for me it is doing results if you collects 40 energy every 2 hours instead of waiting in the game for energy. 2-3 energy dont give me results as 10 energy at a time with tea leaves and invites. Only water as good collection at the beginning.

It will probably be available for gems. The last event prize was;(400 I think).
    Wielder of the first imitation Thuakie Sword! ⚪✈➖➖➖▶ Fighting imaginary dragons with costume swords. Level 50, accepts new neighbors. Now free player due to kingdom inn, glimmer Ali, and onyx board.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    I've got 19 out of 20 petals needed for upgrade. I have been trying for 1 petal for a couple of hours now, whenever I get a little energy. There is a problem with the petal drops. This can't be right.
    don't use little energy. At least 20 each time, even this i still can get zero but most time, I could get at least one
    ⚔ (lighting)⚔
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society⚔ Sword #71