View Poll Results: What Did You Think Of This Goal?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Enjoyed This

52 72.22%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Did Not Enjoy This

9 12.50%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Liked The Prizes

49 68.06%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Like The Prizes

11 15.28%
  • Main Goal (Holly Days) - I Didn't Participate

1 1.39%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Enjoyed This

46 63.89%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Enjoy This

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Liked The Prize (Snowball Fight)

51 70.83%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Like The Prize (Snowball Fight)

6 8.33%
  • Side Goal (Snowfall) - I Didn't Participate

6 8.33%
  • The Goal Duration Was Fine

43 59.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Short

25 34.72%
  • The Goal Duration Was Too Long

1 1.39%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Christmas goal 12/12/2017 (15-day) [POLL ADDED]

I can see with the new effort of storm 8 designing new recipes and bringing back the old recipes in the basic oven which everyone asked for , I know the candy cane oven recipe should be a glitch , so calm down , I'm excited for more new recipes and goals. If possible , make it cheaper for the new players ? hahaha happy holiday guys , our Christmas goal should be after this merging with the new year theme I suppose so enjoy the game shall we ?
    Bring back that Truffle Chair cuz I wanna eat it

Would love to see full collection of starry and floral theme goals re-release in BS
    eg : Virgo Mango Smoothie , Scorpio Crossio oh ya ! And Alice in Wonderland Version 2 teehee

LV90 above 4 Star active player are welcome to add me BS & RS

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by DoublePortion View Post
    Tonight is the first night of Chanukah! It?s fine timing for us. I am STOKED that we finally get something! Every year it?s always Christmas stuff. But this year, something for us Israelites. I?d like a Menorah too please Storm 8. All the trimmings. Thanks!
    I know this is off topic but I googled Menorah and google search page actually changed and shows a table with a feast and cute animations. It's so interesting to know of other ppl's cultures! Thanks for bringing variety into the game, S8!

Quote Originally Posted by luincristiel View Post
    Good for you!

I actually celebrate neither Christmas nor Chanukah so it's really the designs that I look at - and I like it!
    It's also something new - I think our decorations have been mostly red/ green so another color would be great.
    I don't celebrate as well, and I am all for having more variety, be it for decor or recipes, as long as it's well thought out.
    You don't know what you're capable of until you can pick yourself up after falling down.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by njbhugjjgnj View Post
    And no doubt it will be a refurbished item =-O
    What do you mean by refurbished item?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Even fewer people celebrate Halloween, but we got Halloweeny wallpaper.

It is NOT unfair or unreasonable to want to decorate for Christmas.

This stinks.
    I agree- It isn?t unfair or unreasonable to want to decorate for Christmas. That it what I would like I?m just saying that there are people that don?t celebrate Christmas so I am trying to put myself in there shoes. Millions celebrate Hanukkah and I have never seen anything on BS for those that do.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kayjco View Post
    Are these recipes going to disappear, too? Because I'm not doing it if the recipes will be gone when it's over.
    Omg please tell me they won?t take my favorite Christmas recipe out of the normal oven. I use them every year. My other goal just finished, wish we had one day to breath before the next goal. Well .... at least we get a goal and at least it’s not going to be a blue Christmas again.

Even though a lot of people don’t celebrate Christmas, a lot of people all over the world do. A lot of people don’t celebrate halloween, Thanksgiving, valentinesday, or have seasons either.
    I don’t celebrate the first 3 but we have seasons. Don’t get me wrong, I still like all those goals and items, so I hope they won’t take them away.

Christmas was the main reason I started playing this game 6 or 7 years ago (I can’t even remember when).
    Last edited by 167nicolea; 12-12-17 at 11:53 PM.

focusing on the positives: i like the new recipes in the game and in real life, lol! i agree that bs should get a menorah like rs.

they added some christmas items at the end too. i can't know but i'm guessing we'll get christmas as a side goal (all those returned recipes available right now) and maybe a second christmas goal? or an xmas/nye combo after this? i hope so anyway.

i hope s8 has sorted their stuff out and we have a smooth 2018. fingers crossed.

(thx as always to the players who maintain and contribute to goal threads. ❤️)

Thanks for the players who have updated with screen shots! Most likely start tomorrow. I love variety, was kind of disappointed it wasn’t Christmas-y but I will live.. especially 2 ovens haha
    Level 99 / 4 star player

Fashion Designer
    To all my Beautiful Bakers❤️ the pleasure is mine.
    Always love to share!

Happy Holidays guys.
    ғαвυℓσυs

Fashion Designer
    Red Gift Stove: 12/Green Lights, 8/Santa's Hat & 8/Fuse.

Side Goal - Snowfall Part 1-3

Snowfall Part 1
    15/Yule Logs
    15/Chocolate Cakes

Snowfall Part 2
    10/Holiday Cupcakes
    20/Espresso

Snowfall Part 3
    20/Gingerbread Cake
    40/Peppermint Mochas

Side Goal prize is Snowball Fight.
    ғαвυℓσυs