Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by chewingmilk View Post
    You're welcome..glad to help.. I didn't finish the first cruise either.. I'm still mourning.. Especially when TL made it easier after my time was up..T_T
    LOL, I feel your pain too. The 1st event was the 1st time I didn't finish something in a game. I have dreams about that hula girl laughing at me...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ginourmous View Post
    LOL, I feel your pain too. The 1st event was the 1st time I didn't finish something in a game. I have dreams about that hula girl laughing at me...lol
    I wasn't able to finish either cruise event either. Same for me, never failed quests/events before this. I was so sad about the hula girl, wasn't as mad about the rock and roll.
    Last edited by cnlsmommy; 06-07-15 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Typo

I must be blind. How do you know how any gems each is worth? How do I know what deliveries todo?just starting tonight asi had 2 relays for cancer back to back this weekend. 12 hours each. Maybe should have waited to start as I have a volunteer lunch tomorrow and then am facilitating a cancer survivor lunch and discussion Tuesday.

I just have no clue about this.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post
    I must be blind. How do you know how any gems each is worth? How do I know what deliveries todo?just starting tonight asi had 2 relays for cancer back to back this weekend. 12 hours each. Maybe should have waited to start as I have a volunteer lunch tomorrow and then am facilitating a cancer survivor lunch and discussion Tuesday.

Thank you for volunteering for your community!my dad(a senior)volunteers 6 days a week at our local recycling drop off,just received an award for hours ,signed by Obama,at a lunch awards

Executive Chef
    Me too. I live in Hawaii. The hula girl was the only thing I and my little ones have ever actually WANTED in this game. We had been away and didn't get back to start until the timer auto started and was down to 4 days. We got all the way to the last challenge when it expired. total depression in my house. We would have been happy if we could have her even without the gem drops.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by KadeeDid View Post

I just discovered it too. When you click on the event area, next to the progress bar it says how many gems you need to finish. When you turn in food and fill up the progress bar, the gem amount goes down. For example, a one ship dish, when added, reduces the total gem amount by 5 gems. Therefore a 1 ship dish is worth 5 gems. If you need 10 gems to finish the day, you will need to make 2 1 ship dishes. You don't want to make a 4 ship dish which is worth between 35-40 gems because that would be a waste. Does that make sense?
    Last edited by ghjvcucjb; 06-07-15 at 08:00 PM.

Farm Supplier
    Whahaha...yay..!! I'm not alone..the pain has rooted all deeply inside us..lol.. Let's hope this gem giving dish is worth it..and soften our pain..
    Sorry, I'm not approving anymore new neighbours requests.

Quote Originally Posted by catfoodie View Post
    My guess is that those dishes are seasonal and you wouldn't be able to learn them after 14 days! But if you learn them now you will keep them forever!
    FWIW I mastered both and they both still have the "counter" on them.
    I assume that means we won't be able to keep them... Idk...

Quote Originally Posted by calilive213 View Post
    FWIW I mastered both and they both still have the "counter" on them.
    I assume that means we won't be able to keep them... Idk...
    Has the cruise requested any of the new dishes for anyone?

I've noticed in the past that the cruise doesn't request recipes earned from events (like potato pesto pie or deviled eggs). Are the new recipes the same way? Kind of lame to ask for us to master these 2 recipes on top of the cruise event, when they won't be requested and will just take up precious counter space that could be used for requested recipes. My cruise hasn't asked for them yet, has anyone's?

Quote Originally Posted by fatbearsecondary View Post
    Has the cruise requested any of the new dishes for anyone?

I've noticed in the past that the cruise doesn't request recipes earned from events (like potato pesto pie or deviled eggs). Are the new recipes the same way? Kind of lame to ask for us to master these 2 recipes on top of the cruise event, when they won't be requested and will just take up precious counter space that could be used for requested recipes. My cruise hasn't asked for them yet, has anyone's?
    Mine hasn't. I notice it never asks for recipes from the pizza oven or valentines oven either.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast