Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Egyptian Cruise Catering Event

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rltbme11 View Post
    I was considering buying the extra slot but not now. That's messed up to pay 200 gems (almost $10) for one slot/one event. Out of every game I have played RS2 has to be the stingiest I have EVER seen! The amount of money for gems is ridiculous along with the amount needed to do anything in the game. I've played for about 2 months now & never seen a sale on gems...all games have gem sales! All the time!
    Yeah... I've noticed newer TL games seem to have less gem sales (i.e. none), and I really wish they did. I would think the best investment for these and other events is to buy extra appliances with gems. ((I think using gems affords us access to one extra of each appliance type)) but I have not done it yet mostly due to stubborness and liking a challenge... but if they had a gem sale, I probably wouldn't be able to resist the opportunity, and would probably splurge and get enough for a few appliances. Of course, since they raised their price on gems (seemingly in all games) a sale is only slightly better than their old normal price, so I do feel more hesitation to spend. I honestly think they'd sell more than enough volume to make up for a lower price, and it would be more profitable for them overall to be more generous in the gem for cash department. But as they say "Que sera, sera." (whatever will be, will be) *shrugs*

Rhino Keeper
    Darn, I finished day 2 in 15 mins

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Darn, I finished day 2 in 15 mins
    Well that sure frees up your appliances!! Good job! I am a bit behind you, but it is coming along quickly. ;-)

Fashion Designer
    Day 2: 150 gems required

4 coins = 60 gems
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ??49?? gems
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = 3 gems

Seems I've only gotten 2 and 3 coin dishes so far.
    Currently collecting ingredients for all three slots: Bacon, seaweed and lemons. What an awful combination! LOL
    Last edited by infinitelove19; 06-07-15 at 12:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Actually, when I played for previous cruise events, I always had to slow down so that each day's fun could last longer.

Tomorrow I have a transcontinental flight starting 3 hours after the event day starts! I should've held back on delivering the 4-coin dish for today n left it to count for tomorrow instead. Bad planning!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ellyse99 View Post
    Actually, when I played for previous cruise events, I always had to slow down so that each day's fun could last longer.

Tomorrow I have a transcontinental flight starting 3 hours after the event day starts! I should've held back on delivering the 4-coin dish for today n left it to count for tomorrow instead. Bad planning!
    Oh, well. I had a 4-coin stew order come up and had a few thousand ready to go on my counter, so I've loaded it up & will save it for tomorrow. Working on a 1 and 2 coin dishes for now.

I know what you mean about spreading things out. I am at a high level, with my shops pretty well upgraded and a fair amount of some dishes on my counters, so I have given myself the challenge of doing every single thing that comes up - NO refreshing for a new order. Last event, I only did this for the last few days, and refreshed 2 items that I actually had had on my counters before they disappeared due to a glitch. Hopefully there are no technical issues this time, and with some luck I will be able to do every single order I get. We shall see! ;-)

I just finished the game of scones event about 2 days ago, I'm not ready for a new event right away
    Cartering event always deplete all my money I gather and there so stressful, can't TL make it one event every month?

[QUOTE=infinitelove19;1121475]Day 2: 150 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 35 gems
    2 coins = 15 gems
    1 coin = 5 gems

Day 1: 75 gems required

4 coins = ?
    3 coins = 26/27 gems
    2 coins = 11 gems
    1 coin = ?

sorry,,what the mean this ? i'm new player. thx

Can't wait to get the sleeping kitty!! It's so cute!

Farm Supplier
    I'm going to do it right this time.. I'm going to stock on ingredients that takes a long time to restock, before I start the event.. But I actually can't wait to start..heheh...

Page 2 of 43 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast