Page 41 of 56 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243444551 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 04/12: Leaderboard - Beast Master | Monster Hunt season 12

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by podunkiana View Post
    Until someone that appears to be just doing monster hunting but instaed is making a ton of 45 point swoard and then with 10 gems doubles that and blows eveeyones doors off
    Very risky because there's a glitch with deliveries. At least 3 players reported it here.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by janddolphins View Post
    I saw someone else post this but can?t post it. I just earned through points the kit. With my leaderboard I knew I was not getting one, first place over 12K. But the crafted is cute all the same. I put it at the end of my animals (Not all out, redecorating) but at the end next to the wedding swan, clicked the check and it just vanished. My options disappeared so it was not a placement issue, not back in inventory and force closed and my score is still fine. I accepted I couldn?t get the prize. The leaderboard is no more than a competition of who is willing to spend or who has the most energy, and I?ll be happy with my trade tickets but please help me get my final prize back as I worked hard to earn it
    That also happened to me. I tried force closing and still nothing. That was last night, this morning still nothing. I sent a PM to spirit wind to see if she can help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonVillage3 View Post
    look at LB tab.. any page for exact timing in days/hrs/mins. you can work it out as Alis/horse have exact timers too.
    That's how I know they changed it. I saved my weekly Ali's and used them as soon as the event started. After using them LB said 8 days and Ali's said 7 days. Now my LB says 2 days (1 day some hours) and my Ali's are at 3 days (which they should be until this afternoon). S8 took a day off this event. Actually more than a day, because exactly 7 days would have it end Thursday afternoon (my time) so "8 days S8 time would be anytime after that.

I'm not sure I care what the next event is. I'm getting burned out on events and I didn't even participate in the last one.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    That also happened to me. I tried force closing and still nothing. That was last night, this morning still nothing. I sent a PM to spirit wind to see if she can help
    Janddolphins, have you fought any monsters since your enfeld disappeared? I just did that and a soon as I collected a shield, I got the pop-up about the prize. I've put it back on my board, hopefully it stays there!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    Janddolphins, have you fought any monsters since your enfeld disappeared? I just did that and a soon as I collected a shield, I got the pop-up about the prize. I've put it back on my board, hopefully it stays there!
    That worked for me! Thanks so much. I have not looked in front but this should be on first page so people don’t panic and there are less tickets.
    It’s a shame my hard work did not pay off in the LB event, and I have a decent amount of energy but 1st place is my group is now almost 13K
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Rhino Keeper
    Usually with a Monster Hunt, I have to balance fighting the glimmer golem (which gives me lots of shield tokens) with fighting the special event monster, which gives sword tokens. I can't find ordinary monsters to hunt: wasted hundreds of energy collecting from crops and trees and ponds, but no monsters. Enfield doesn't give tokens, so I am left with an excess of shield tokens, and then I do the Bronze Hunter Trade, which gives me Staff tokens.
    This is a very unsatisfying Monster Hunt. Enfield should at least drop sword tokens.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image1 (14).png 
Views:	66 
Size:	698.8 KB 
ID:	43758

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post
    Usually with a Monster Hunt, I have to balance fighting the glimmer golem (which gives me lots of shield tokens) with fighting the special event monster, which gives sword tokens. I can't find ordinary monsters to hunt: wasted hundreds of energy collecting from crops and trees and ponds, but no monsters. Enfield doesn't give tokens, so I am left with an excess of shield tokens, and then I do the Bronze Hunter Trade, which gives me Staff tokens.
    This is a very unsatisfying Monster Hunt. Enfield should at least drop sword tokens.

The event monster hasn't drop any MH tokens in the last few Monster Hunts.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    You?re kidding me... another event. Seriously??
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennerwein1 View Post
    Just took a look at the next event. Nice theme, but after these last two events I am close to burnout. If there are more outrageous requirements, I will need to take a break. I had to push myself to do the MH, because I need tokens. And my kingdom is a total mess, I can?t find anything anymore, lol.
    Yep...if this one only would've been 1 day longer, everyone could take a well-deserved breather until next week. I guess that would've messed with the games economy. 🤣
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieGirl9 View Post

I've just concentrated on the glimmer golem and the glimmer boar plus generating a few monsters from the lair of beasts. When I start maxing out on shields I do a bronze trade which gives a couple of extra swords usually so makes up for the glimmer golem sword shortfall. I've not bothered at all with fangbeast/skunkupine generation - it just seems like a waste of energy. The only things I've got too many of are the staff tokens. But this hunt has worked really well for me, I don't remember getting so many gold tokens in any other hunt and am really happy with this one.

Executive Chef
    In a moment of weakness, I was going to buy the infinite energy to take advantage of the golems. Had several horses charged and ready. My purchase failed to go through. I guess that's how it was meant to be. Lol.
    This took place while my videos for free gifts was having the "failure to load". Glitch worked in my favor. S8 lost a sale.