Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: Grow It Yourself Event - 2021 May 19

Judy, is it mango fruit or dried mango for the Yuletide present side event? I just noticed I was doing the wrong side event (giving all my fried eggs to the wrong thing and thinking I was halfway there ) so am playing catch-up. Thanks! Anyone not doing or finished this, please sell the items in Judy?s List. Thanks!
    Last edited by FarmerIreneOK; 05-27-21 at 08:45 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I don’t see a thread for this so I’ll post it here. I got the groom rabbit today from the spin to win. The only place it can go is the gentle gazebo which I have and is full. I have a rabbit burrow with one rabbit but can’t put the groom rabbit there! I have the same problem with fawns. If the habitat says ‘rabbit’ or ‘fawn’ then any pet that’s a rabbit or fawn should be able to be placed there. Can we fix that please?

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by KojiMama View Post
    I don’t see a thread for this so I’ll post it here. I got the groom rabbit today from the spin to win. The only place it can go is the gentle gazebo which I have and is full. I have a rabbit burrow with one rabbit but can’t put the groom rabbit there! I have the same problem with fawns. If the habitat says ‘rabbit’ or ‘fawn’ then any pet that’s a rabbit or fawn should be able to be placed there. Can we fix that please?
    It can reside with the Bride Rabbit in the Wildlife Den

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-2021-May-21
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FarmerIreneOK View Post
    Judy, is it mango fruit or dried mango for the Yuletide present side event? I just noticed I was doing the wrong side event (giving all my fried eggs to the wrong thing and thinking I was halfway there ) so am playing catch-up. Thanks! Anyone not doing or finished this, please sell the items in Judy?s List. Thanks!
    The Dried Mango
    Volunteer Moderator. Here to answer questions!
    I am a Farmer and a Player just like you!
    Need Technical Help With Your Game?
    Contact Storm8!

Storm8 Support Form: https://support.storm8.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Quote Originally Posted by PuntaMita View Post
    I?m on IOS as well and don?t have the offer, but my neighbor does.
    Can a mod shed any light as to why this isn?t available to everyone?
    Is it because I?m still not finished with leveled up crafting goals, or my level?
    I?m not having much luck spinning this go around and this would have been a nice, achievable bonus.
    I can answer this. Each major event, we release timed cross-promotional quests designed to incentivize playing our newer games using one-time rewards. The quest in the screenshot refers to Home Design Makeover. The promotional quests are offered only if the promoted game does not have any registered progress on your Storm8 account. Once you launch and play the promoted game as a new player, the quest reward is delivered when you come back to Farm Story 2, and you'll no longer see that promotional quest in future events. To use this specific quest as an example, you would not see it if you have played Home Design Makeover in the past. The rewards are generally tailored to the current event, and are therefore somewhat valuable (since you can only get them once, ever), but are by no means necessary to finish the event.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    It can reside with the Bride Rabbit in the Wildlife Den

https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...it-2021-May-21
    Wildlife dens also full. I don’t expect to be able to put out all the pets I collect because it’s unrealistic. But if a habitat has bunny in the name I should be able to fill it with pets named bunny.

I have been fishing and fishing but I can?t get the pink wedding craft so I?m stuck. Super frustrating and disappointing 😣

Executive Chef
    These can be sold so make sure to keep an eye out for them in the market or shops.

Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    I have been fishing and fishing but I can?t get the pink wedding craft so I?m stuck. Super frustrating and disappointing 😣

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJenny007 View Post
    I have been fishing and fishing but I can?t get the pink wedding craft so I?m stuck. Super frustrating and disappointing ��
    There are tons in the newspaper.

Are the flowers staying?

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast