View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
25. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

13 52.00%
  • I didn't like this event

10 40.00%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

7 28.00%
  • I didn't participate

1 4.00%
  • Rocky Road Paths

4 16.00%
  • Blue Rocking Cow

7 28.00%
  • Penguin Rock

13 52.00%
  • Clover Topiary

7 28.00%
  • Piper's Rock Pet

7 28.00%
  • Rock Pet Family

2 8.00%
  • Piper's Music Club

3 12.00%
  • I didn't like the prizes

10 40.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Rock Pet Family Leaderboard - 2019 Mar 20 (POLL ADDED)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Breejan1987 View Post
    XP is what I’m referring to. It wasn’t added when achieved although milestone said I won 1000 XP.
    Hi, if u mean XP which is experience points for leveling up, try forceclose and reopen game. Whenever I win XP from milestones, that's the only way the XP shows up on my Level tab.

Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    Receipt of leaderboard points for making items in the windmill, dehydrator, pasta house and cider mill have been very random. At first I received a point every time but most of the time now I’m not getting any.
    U get one leaderboard point per hour of crafting. If the item took 30min to craft, u need to collect two of those to receive one LB point.
    Players have also reported certain items not giving LB points. I think the truffles in windmill do not produce LB points.
    So far, the points have been correct on my end and I don't think anyone has reported any discrepancies. Hope this helps.

Rhino Keeper
    A Supernatural event just occurred on my Leaderboard ... no joke.
    For the past several days, I stopped playing at around 10pm. Today, I decided to play a bit later. This is what happened ...
    Second place on my board likes to yellow boost. I watched second place for about ten minutes cuz the point jump is just amazing!
    This player has around 4000 at time of boosting, then the points jumped to 5000 in about ten minutes ... then every two minutes, the points jump by 300 or so ... it went something like this ... 4000 (10minutes later) 5000 (2minutes later) 5335 (2minutes later) 5695 (2minutes later) 5997.

So in like less than 25 minutes this player racked up around 2000 points.

I honestly don't know why this person stopped at 5997, might as well just go for it, it's 2 hr booster. Maybe it's a clandestine move, gotta look believable? Anyway, u gotta see it to believe it.

I can't figure out how to rack up points this way. I would like to know cuz I can get to end of milestone within a few hrs ... most efficient!

If anyone figured out the way to beat Leaderboard, plz share the knowledge. Thank u

New Resident
    I won a milestone “pet rock”, but I’m having a problem feeding it. There is no pink feed sack in the feed mill. I’ve chatted with other players that aren’t having a problem at all. It shows up, for them, in the feed mill.
    Is anyone else having this problem?
    Last edited by Swede56; 03-25-19 at 11:41 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede56 View Post
    I won a milestone “pet rock”, but I’m having a problem feeding it. There is no pink feed sack in the feed mill. I’ve chatted with other players that aren’t having a problem at all. It shows up, for them, in the feed mill.
    The pink feed may not be showing in your feed mill depending on whether you have any special pets (for example. Valentine's Flytrap, Venus Fly Trap, Hippo Enclosure or the Squirrel Plane). If you have any of these pets it will already be unlocked but if you don't then it might need to be unlocked. Congrats on your rock!

Grand Emperor
    XP is what I’m referring to. It wasn’t added when achieved although milestone said I won 1000 XP.
    Please try ankavale1000's suggestion to restart your device to get your xps. Please let me know if it's still missing.

Receipt of leaderboard points for making items in the windmill, dehydrator, pasta house and cider mill have been very random. At first I received a point every time but most of the time now I’m not getting any.
    To add on to what ankavale1000 has said, current known items which do not give leaderboard points are dried mango from dehydrator and truffle item in the Windmill. For details on getting leaderboard points, please see Guidelines for Leaderboard Events, link under How to play? in Post 1.

Quote Originally Posted by ankavale1000 View Post
    U get one leaderboard point per hour of crafting. If the item took 30min to craft, u need to collect two of those to receive one LB point.
    Players have also reported certain items not giving LB points. I think the truffles in windmill do not produce LB points.
    So far, the points have been correct on my end and I don't think anyone has reported any discrepancies. Hope this helps.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by gfp60 View Post
    I won Pipers rock pet and it appears you have to feed it. It says you can make the feed in the mill, but it?s not in there. What to do?

Hello? Can anyone help?
    Quote Originally Posted by Swede56 View Post
    Restart your device and check again. Please report in Bugs forum if issue persists.

Thank you! Now to figure out how to unlock it! ��

New Resident
    I’ve only been playing this game about three weeks. How do I get one of those items that you mentioned?
    The pink bag isn’t locked... it doesn’t even show up.
    I am currently in first place, but if I can’t use the pet rock family... what’s the point? Maybe I should slack off and only win third place, etc.

I have tried restarting a couple of times. Still nothing.
    Last edited by Swede56; 03-26-19 at 04:03 PM.

New Resident
    Exactly!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast