Page 23 of 117 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/19 Update (iOS Only) - Ivy's Petting Zoo Event | EXPIRED

Banned
    OK - what will I need to get my petting zoo to level 1 and is it at that point I stop getting hay? I don't see where it says on the front page.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear8724 View Post
    It doesn't matter if you upgrade or not. The extra hay that u do collect disappears from your inventory so don't waist your energy guys.
    Hahahah how sneaky of them!

this quote is incorrect.... SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 02-20-16 at 05:53 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by alexsjusa View Post
    Hahahah how sneaky of them!
    Others are saying that isn't the case. I seem to be getting hay pretty quickly so hopefully that keeps up.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    OK - what will I need to get my petting zoo to level 1 and is it at that point I stop getting hay? I don't see where it says on the front page.
    Yes. It's in the Tips section of chapter 2.

I maxed out on hay before upgrading, and I definitely still have 55 hay in my inventory after upgrading.

Banned
    I've got 22 and I've still got 7 hours before I even get to level 2.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    A huge thank you to everyone who speeds ahead and shares the information here!

I've been prepping today before starting the event and upgrading the 3 farmhouses and 2 hatcheries and one of my stables all day long and I'm still not even nearly done collecting all the milk and eggs and wood needed, let alone the 16 hour cabbages. This would have been a huge problem without advance knowledge of the requirements! So again, thank you so much for helping out by sharing the steps!
    This is my first time doing a story book type of event, and should have waited instead of clicking start without knowing what I was in for.

Only have one level three farmhouse, stable and hatchery.
    Don't think I will be able to complete this.
    All my coins have been depleted due to expansions, gems have been used to buy the cabbage hut.
    Will need endless reserves of milk and eggs, 100 carrots and 100 cabbages to upgrade two hatcheries to level 5.
    I like a challenge...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    This is my first time doing a story book type of event, and should have waited instead of clicking start without knowing what I was in for.

Only have one level three farmhouse, stable and hatchery.
    Don't think I will be able to complete this.
    All my coins have been depleted due to expansions, gems have been used to buy the cabbage hut.
    Will need endless reserves of milk and eggs, 100 carrots and 100 cabbages to upgrade two hatcheries to level 5.
    I like a challenge...

100 carrots? My hatcheries aren't requiring any carrots. Just milk. Though yes, a lot of milk.

Has anyone confirmed yet if the Petting Zoo only drops coins?

If so, I won't bother. What in the world would most high level players want to use so many resources & time to get yet ANOTHER coin building? I doubt there's a high level player out there who is in need of coins. I understand if u want to do it for a challenge, but the rewards S8 have been offering for Community Events etc lately are starting to royally annoy me. ESPECIALLY if u've used a lot of resources & time to get it. I'm sick of getting decorations & coin buildings or "easy to obtain" resource prizes (like the ridge... I don't need ANOTHER resource building to give me Glimmerdust or Petals).

I, unfortunately, was too low a level player to get the Love Shack when it came out. Now... if S8 would be kind enough (��yeah, right) to allow those players who did not even have the CHANCE to get the Love Shack, the goal to get it now, THAT would be greatly appreciated. Even if they make it available for gems for those that don't have one.

Living The Dream Coz Reality Won't Listen. ��

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatNamesRLeft View Post
    Has anyone confirmed yet if the Petting Zoo only drops coins?

If so, I won't bother. What in the world would most high level players want to use so many resources & time to get yet ANOTHER coin building? I doubt there's a high level player out there who is in need of coins. I understand if u want to do it for a challenge, but the rewards S8 have been offering for Community Events etc lately are starting to royally annoy me. ESPECIALLY if u've used a lot of resources & time to get it. I'm sick of getting decorations & coin buildings or "easy to obtain" resource prizes (like the ridge... I don't need ANOTHER resource building to give me Glimmerdust or Petals).

I, unfortunately, was too low a level player to get the Love Shack when it came out. Now... if S8 would be kind enough (��yeah, right) to allow those players who did not even have the CHANCE to get the Love Shack, the goal to get it now, THAT would be greatly appreciated. Even if they make it available for gems for those that don't have one.

Living The Dream Coz Reality Won't Listen. ��
    I don't think we know yet. Though I've already put the stargazer's ridge into storage because all it gave me was petals and I'm maxed out. I never got any energy off it though others said they did.