Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Emerald City Leaderboard May 19 2017

Rhino Keeper
    Guys, I haven't receive the deerthy yet (6days left (() but can I have an question, I need answer from you guys as quick as possible (sr for my bad english and explain, plz understand for me as well )) : if I breeded the deerthy and a CU, could I get some fire-legendary or water-legendary animals (like garnet griffin, ruby razorback,....)???? I think both CU and DT (deerthy) are ultra rare animals, iff I breed them together, I won't have a new red-water animal ( there aren't any water-fire animal can be hatched from breeding), I mayn't get the skyger too, so that I just take some water-legendary or fire-legendary animals instead of other animals, huh?? I need an answer as quick as possible, plz answer me, thx you!!
    Last edited by willjardell2003; 05-23-17 at 06:37 AM.

I wanna spin the castle!! Please - I really wanna have it, would even spend gems for it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by littelprincess0313 View Post
    I wanna spin the castle!! Please - I really wanna have it, would even spend gems for it
    You can buy 8 from me. LOL. I want to spin realm runes. Not even spinned ones. Only deco and pointboxes.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    You can buy 8 from me. LOL. I want to spin realm runes. Not even spinned ones. Only deco and pointboxes.
    they should create exchange "deco for runes" LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Fashion Designer
    Anybody else not getting points for breeding and evolving? Twice I didn't get points, maybe even 3 times but Earlier I did the nesting and putting on habitat half asleep in the morning.
    I just evolved an animals and the points showed at the bottom but I didn't get them. Same thing happened to me yesterday when I finished breeding some animals :/
    Is this a glitch or just me

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

I actually would do that... I just have 3 expantions left, with no update in sight mine will soon go to waste anyway -.-
    Are you in the front of the group? Or how did you do it xD

Executive Chef
    I actually would do that... I just have 3 expantions left, with no update in sight mine will soon go to waste anyway -.-
    Are you in the front of the group? Or how did you do it xD
    I wish that was true. Just placed 14 with 3560. More than enough to complete the milestone. That's my goal for now. Not sure I would spent all my food to get to place 1 or 2nd. For some reason I always sitting in a tough group. Maby more luck next time.

@CLark_Wayne
    I hope they do that in the future XD.

Rhino Keeper
    bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest (

Rhino Keeper
    I have more than 30realm runes now, I'm waiting to expand to the solar bear, it only take 12 realm runes and... 5000000 coins, now I only have1600000 coins (I'm growing money to reach 5000000), it will take a long time to grow up money to 5000000, I only want to expand to solar bear instead of other place to expand, so all my realm rume is being used for nothing, wanna have all of it? ) there are 33 realm runes of my storage, hope we can trade 😂😂😂 (just kiding, it's not available

Quote Originally Posted by willjardell2003 View Post
    bless your heart, I got 2 unneeded emerald castle, they looks beautiful but useless, I only want some golden chest (
    I wish you could give them to me :'(

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast