Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast

Thread: Origami - LEADERBOARD EVENT!

Rhino Keeper
    Pretty peeved off with this game right about now. Several of my breeding/hatchings have not registered points on the lb now. I've checked before and after and the points have stayed the same. Despite constant breeding, hatching and evolving I've barely scraped 3400 points due to crashing and game loading issues. This is the worst I've ever done in a lb.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by LauraGSJK View Post
    I already have all the milestone animals except the last one. Without spending gems, it doesn't look like I'm going to get it. I'm not going to compete financially with other players. I was in 2nd or 3rd place most of the time, but didn't get my hopes up. Now it doesn't look like I will crack the top six. As usual, lots of people started boosting and such (like S8 hopes we all will). I truly appreciate S8 trying to keep us interested. It's just a shame, for those of us that have been playing a long time, that they recycle these animals. Oh well, I'm very happy for the people that didn't already have Dusky and the others.

Good luck with all the events everyone!
    I agree

The leaderboard is the one event that I wish they would change up some. The past two leaderboards i have already had 3 animals in one and 2 in the other. When you see recycled animals that you already have it doesn't exactly motivate you to play or to spend gems. It would seem to me that if they have to recycle animals it would be nice if when you reached a milestone you got a choice between 3 or 4 animals. That way maybe you could get one you don't have even if they are recycled.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I agree

The leaderboard is the one event that I wish they would change up some. The past two leaderboards i have already had 3 animals in one and 2 in the other. When you see recycled animals that you already have it doesn't exactly motivate you to play or to spend gems. It would seem to me that if they have to recycle animals it would be nice if when you reached a milestone you got a choice between 3 or 4 animals. That way maybe you could get one you don't have even if they are recycled.
    I understand how long time players may feel about recycled animals but you do get new animals. There are a lot of new players that welcome the opportunity to get the older animals and even the long time players have been asking for the older animals to be released again, as they didn't get them the first time round.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    I agree

That's an excellent idea!! For us to get to chose. I hope S8 sees your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Morag2000 View Post
    I understand how long time players may feel about recycled animals but you do get new animals. There are a lot of new players that welcome the opportunity to get the older animals and even the long time players have been asking for the older animals to be released again, as they didn't get them the first time round.
    There is only one milestone animal that is new. You have to be in first or second place for the other new one, which is a prize only for the top two. I may be wrong, but I think all the regular longtime players (or at least most of us) already had Little Fawn, Seafoam Sloth, and Dusky. Jeff's idea of getting a choice of which recycled animals would appease the older players that might have missed one, as well as the newer players.

Good luck with the events!
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 02-10-17 at 12:04 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    My group is very reasonable. I only saw people boosting in the final hours. I tried to stay in top five so I can make a move in the end if I want. I don't use gems but I have a lot of apples (over 2 millions) which I can use to move up to the spot I want. I decided to choose the 3rd place for the prize of 20 runes and 25,000 apples as I don't care about Ocagami (I have ~60 animals in Storage). I got it. This is one of the easiest LB events I have.

UGH! When the event ended I was in 3rd by 150points. I check back 5 minutes later and I'm in 5th?!?!?! WTH shouldn't it end for everyone at the same time? How did the TWO people below me both 600+ points after the event ended?!?!

Executive Chef
    I have slowly no desire more, now I have bought a 7 gems costly boost and had no chance to remain one of the first to sixth place. I've been in a group that is mad and I couldnt hold myself on my 5th place and am on the 7th place now. Once again, my efforts were in vain and the food I bought was good to feed at least a few animals on Epic. But so the leaderboard does not make fun and really frustrating that I landed so far down again

1. 41.231 points
    2. 22.296 points
    3. 19.700 points
    4. 18.534 points
    5. 17.921 points
    6. 17.887 points
    7. 14.847 points This is the place of mine

Executive Chef
    Same for my Drachenia. I just ended on rank 8. With 9885 points. Normally more than enough to get ruins or the animal for the 1st and 2nd place. More luck next time.

Fashion Designer
    For once I had a super-easy group. I boosted and used all my food early, and no one ever caught up with me. I got 1st with only 8,700 this time. I had planned to boost and feed again at the end, but it turned out that I didn't need to.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakrysta View Post
    For once I had a super-easy group.
    Had an easy group too. I only needed 6000 points. The person in 2nd place finished with only 4,900 points

Either they didn't like this set of animals or they're getting tired of competing.

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast