Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1322

Thread: Speculations on Updates Discussion Thread - Thread 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sri2008 View Post
    New storybook Wonderful Wonderland Grand prize is Cheshire Cat

Chapter One
    1. Plant Mana Bananas

2. Harvest Mana Bananas
    Hey, there's a thread on the story book which will list the chapters for you already if you are interested. Many thanks for sharing tho

New Resident
    Where I was looking for it

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by sri2008 View Post
    Where I was looking for it
    See this. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....book-Adventure.

P.S. Select [Full Site] option at the Storm8 forum home screen for better viewing.

Fashion Designer
    I think we might have another Tournament soon, and then another Leaderboards...Or maybe they both start on the same day... I hope we do have a new Leaderboards Since it is December now, my guess is it would be a Christmas themed one, or a Winter Wonderland one with snow, white and baby blue themed animals... I would be super excited if it was the Winter Wonderland theme one

Main game
    Fantasy Forest Story
    ღ♥ ♥ღ

Rhino Keeper
    It is getting very difficult to predict what we get in terms of updates. They don't seem to follow patterns like that did in the past. Having said that, with the Leaderboard ending tomorrow and a Storybook just a couple of weeks ago, it would seem that a World Event would be due to hit tomorrow.

Fashion Designer
    It's too soon to be sure of the pattern but it seems to run
    Leaderboard, Storybook, Leaderboard, World Event, Storybook, Leaderboard, Storybook, World Event,
    Leaderboard, Storybook, Leaderboard, World Event Storybook, Leaderboard, Storybook, World Event etc.

Or two leaderboards or storybooks for every one world event such that:

We get at least one storybook and one leaderboard every month, and will always have a second of one or the other.
    The world events are due to happen every other month.
    Zodiac Goal lines.....and what ever goal line will come next....occur within a week of the end of the month.
    Tournaments are offered at least once a week.
    New habitats seem to be offered at least twice a month.
    Last edited by saucysammis; 12-15-16 at 12:34 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Kind of expect today's update to be a bit quiet. Probably an animal or two to breed, etc. I expect a new Storybook to begin Friday, and maybe tournament. Again, it is a bit harder to predict what might come around from one update to the next so anything could happen.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW60 View Post
    Kind of expect today's update to be a bit quiet. Probably an animal or two to breed, etc. I expect a new Storybook to begin Friday, and maybe tournament. Again, it is a bit harder to predict what might come around from one update to the next so anything could happen.
    Hope there's an animal to breed for as I have all of them in the shop except a few crystal animals and I need something else to try for, or at least some interesting fails!

Rhino Keeper
    So we get a Spin to win in today's update. We know we will either get a battleground or a tournament on Friday. The big question is whether the White Elephant Storybook will begin Friday or Tuesday. I'm hoping it will be pushed back until Tuesday when the WE ends. It will be tough to devote much if any time to it with the holidays going on if it begins Friday.

Executive Chef
    Hey folks, just wondering if the people who have been getting the watch a video to get a reward, are still getting them? My main account is still receiving them but my second account hasn't had one in days.