Thread: Daycare Habitat

Farm Supplier

Daycare Habitat

What level dragons can go in this habitat?

************************************************** ***********************************************

Edit KP: Any level can go into this habitat.

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix406 View Post
    It's like a Fountain of Youth habitat. So, for instance, if you grow a dragon to a higher level and don't like the way it looks, you can put it in this habitat and it will become a cute little baby again. That's all.

Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Correct, it's a Fountain of Youth-like habitat. Doesn't matter what dragon you put in it (as long as typing is correct) it'll appear in it's baby form but maintain all level and stage growth. It's just for fun, making them look like babies again if you want. Also it holds more than normal if I recall.

Last edited by kooky panda; 06-19-18 at 08:45 AM.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by RockyMts View Post
    What level dragons can go in this habitat?
    I don?t think it matters. All levels of dragons can go in the habitat probably

Farm Supplier
    Elsa or Kooky could you reply. I doubt that all levels can be in Daycare but I would like to know how high can be in this habitat.

Banned
    Any level can go in there.

Nightclub Owner
    Elsa or Kooky could you reply. I doubt that all levels can be in Daycare but I would like to know how high can be in this habitat.
    I don't understand why a habitat would be level based as none of the others are or have ever been. Habitats rely solely on type to determine who can go where but to be double sure I checked and the habitat held all levels 1-15.

Farm Supplier
    The reason I asked it says "little dragons". You usually have young children in daycare not adults.

Nightclub Owner
    The reason I asked it says "little dragons". You usually have young children in daycare not adults.
    Oh, I see. That makes sense but I never bother to read the info cards so I didn't realize that was in the description hence my own confusion. I just assumed it was called Day Care because whatever dragons you place in the habitat take on the appearance of their baby form regardless of their actual levels. If they weren't so expensive I'd buy more Day Cares to put all the dragons that lose their visual appeal as they get older of which there are many.

Banned
    It's like a Fountain of Youth habitat. So, for instance, if you grow a dragon to a higher level and don't like the way it looks, you can put it in this habitat and it will become a cute little baby again. That's all.

Rhino Keeper
    Correct, it's a Fountain of Youth-like habitat. Doesn't matter what dragon you put in it (as long as typing is correct) it'll appear in it's baby form but maintain all level and stage growth. It's just for fun, making them look like babies again if you want. Also it holds more than normal if I recall.