Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Oct Event: Smash Pumpkins - 2018 Oct 2

Is the only way to get a pumpkin to smash is by buying one with gems?

Quote Originally Posted by Panthertiger2017 View Post
    Is the only way to get a pumpkin to smash is by buying one with gems?
    Disregard- I figured it out...was a little slow at understanding LoL

I am up at the crack of dawn in the Uk and got only 2 hours to do the first task . That can’t be right.?

Rhino Keeper
    So far, the instructions on this event have been clear as mud. I see that people are smashing pumpkins, and I know I have one, but can’t figure out how to smash it. Maybe because I didn’t finish day one goal since I’m traveling? Which means I can just forget about trying to finish for the rest of the month.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    Wow, in the very short time I was able to play, day one ended - and I never got a pumpkin from sending deliveries on either farm. So Less than12 hours for day one. Thanks, but no thanks! This looks to be another event that is geared toward those who have all day to play and will be totally unfair to the rest of us. And what about the poor folks who were asleep while the less than 12 hours occurred?
    Quote Originally Posted by tromalyt View Post
    It wasn't a reset. Day one just finished. I had 8 hours to complete day one and if you don't do it on the day the day is over and another day begins along with another goal. These are daily goals.

The main problem I see is that I only had 8 hours to complete day 1, and in EUROPE those hours were sleeping hours (from 12:00 PM to 8:00 am here, so, many europeans missed day one goal already.

So, what happens if you miss a day? Do you have to buy a pumpkin for 50 gems to catch up? Does the final prize worth it if you are in Europe and you slept though the first day?
    Quote Originally Posted by little_veggie View Post
    I am up at the crack of dawn in the Uk and got only 2 hours to do the first task . That can’t be right.?
    For members who missed Day 1, including me, you will be happy to know that we can earn pumpkins as rewards in events as Meowmeowbeans mentioned. Don't fret, just keep going with your daily goals and keep a lookout for more ways to earn pumpkins.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by griffithpack View Post
    So far, the instructions on this event have been clear as mud. I see that people are smashing pumpkins, and I know I have one, but can’t figure out how to smash it. Maybe because I didn’t finish day one goal since I’m traveling? Which means I can just forget about trying to finish for the rest of the month.
    You still get chances to complete this, as mentioned above. To smash your pumpkins, you need to place it on your farm and click on it and click on the smashing hammers at the bottom of your screen.

This event is very new to us all. I'll try to find some time to write up the guideslines for this event for you all as soon as I can.

Grand Emperor
    Day 3 goals are the same as Day 2.

Day 3
    Goal 1
    Visit Community Farmers x10
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 100 Pumpkin Smashers, 3 xps

Goal 2
    Send Warehouse deliveries x20
    REWARDS: 200 coins, 1 Smashing Pumpkin, 3 xps

Grand Emperor
    I have just written some guidelines for you guys. I have added to Post 1 and will keep updating there whenever there are new things to add. I may not post if updates are minor, so keep checking Posts 1 and 2 for updates. Good luck and hope you enjoy this event.

General guidelines for October Month Event

How to play?
    1. For each day, you get a new set of goals and you need to complete the Smashin' Pumpkings goals (Part 1 and 2) to earn 100 Pumpkin Smashers and a Smashing Pumpkin.

2. Smash your Smashing Pumpkin to earn prizes

3. Collect/smash 31 Smashing Pumpkins from daily goals, events or purchase from Market to complete The Candy Tree goal to earn the Candy Tree

How to smash a Pumpkin?
    Place your pumpkin on your farm and click on it then click on the smashing hammers at the bottom of your screen.

What happens if I missed a day or 2 of the Daily goals?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    For members who missed Day 1, including me, you will be happy to know that we can earn pumpkins as rewards in events as Meowmeowbeans mentioned. Don't fret, just keep going with your daily goals and keep a lookout for more ways to earn pumpkins.

Note:
    (1) Pumpkin Smashers are not found in barn or cellar because they take up space. You can see how many you have by clicking on the pumpkin and see the number of pumpkin smashers shown at the bottom of your screen.

(2) You get a new set of Daily goals at midnight PST.

(3) Daily goals expire at midnight PST. They don't carry over to the next day. It's important to note this and convert to your own time zone so you don't miss out. You can use this Time Zone Converter to figure out your local time. You can enter "San Francisco" for the S8 time zone (PST).

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Ok tomorrow's goal could be the same as today so this is what I have done.
    I have reset orders in the plane delivery and gathered the items needed so all eight spots are ready to fly.

Day 1 four sheep feed
    Day 2 one goose feed
    Day 3 four cow feed
    Seriously?!
    I hope the players spending gems receive better prizes!

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast