Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Update 08/28/14 - Anniversary Tournament Part 1

I took a look at the original 1st Anniversary quest. Yes, it's Thurston's. The last goal is called "Champion Thurston", where you dub him the champion of the jousting tournament. None of this makes sense (why you don't have this update.)

Glimmergate---help her, please!

Executive Chef
    Of course,not a skunkupine or fang beast to be found

Rhino Keeper
    When I put my cows close together and planted corn I got good results.

Quote Originally Posted by mamareader02 View Post
    Of course,not a skunkupine or fang beast to be found
    Last edited by gilachaya; 08-29-14 at 05:57 PM. Reason: Fixed typo

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by hugpete View Post
    This is the link for the Jousting Arena questline info. I posted it previously and it was copied to post #2 but has been removed from there. It looks like these are the bits people have questions on; I copied from the quest to upgrade arena to level 3 until the end of the questline. If all of these are complete, then the 2nd anniversary quests should show up.

"22. Intermission Two .Rewards 1,400 coin 5xp
    . UPGRADE the Jousting Arena to Level 3 GO
    [to Lv.3 : 150,000 coin. 3 Lumin Essence(Lv.18) 3 Enchanted Block(Lv.19) 3 Enchanted Beam]
    . MARVEL at your hard work! LOOK

23. The Final Match .Rewards 310 coin 2xp
    . CHEER on Thurston at the Jousting Arena! (GO takes you to jousting arena>collect)

24. Champion Thurston .Rewards 100 coin 1xp
    . I dub thee, Champion Thurston! (DUB)

CONCLUDES THE 1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY CELEBRATION!"
    Back after ~2 years off from games.

CS: Level 50. FFS: Level 136, with room to grow. Not playing DS anymore.

Fashion Designer
    Not reading the whole thread because I don't want everything to be known, like the suprise factor but I so dislike the ask Neighbor things. I have asked a ton of neighbors but only have 22 back. So frustrating that you're dependent on others playing and clicking to send to you. Don't like these kind. I don't mind visiting neighbors but waiting for them to respon not so much. And too many gems to skip.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrakiki View Post
    I really like that new reward screen, too! So easy to see what kind of loot you got from an adventure. It hasn't become part of our "regular" adventures (at least for me.) I wish it would, though!

I got 6 iron ore, 5 energy, and 1 earth wisp from the new adventure. Not to complain, but it seems a bit paltry compared to shambalaya's, lol! (JK)
    Mine was similar to shambalaya's: energy, earth wisps, gem. Not sure what else.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    Not reading the whole thread because I don't want everything to be known, like the suprise factor but I so dislike the ask Neighbor things. I have asked a ton of neighbors but only have 22 back. So frustrating that you're dependent on others playing and clicking to send to you. Don't like these kind. I don't mind visiting neighbors but waiting for them to respon not so much. And too many gems to skip.
    You can only get that number of requests back per day. It's not that your neighbours aren't accepting the request.

It's the same for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by idrispad View Post
    You can only get that number of requests back per day. It's not that your neighbours aren't accepting the request.

It's the same for everyone.
    I got 24 today.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by DrP4ever View Post
    When you send lots of requests at the same time the system gets stuck! I myself don't send more than 23 a day. Many have problems before when asking over 30 at once.
    I am Zelda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rick1958 View Post
    I got 24 today.
    I think that's usually just down to timing.

You're never going to get the full 30 back in a day.

Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast