Page 34 of 43 FirstFirst ... 24303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Tales - Spirit Queen Dragon

Quote Originally Posted by bizzyonetwo View Post
    Does anyone know wait times between chapters 8-9 and then 9-10?
    Between chapters is 24 hr time. I just finished 9, till chapter 10 23hr49 min. 50 gold to skip to 10 imediatelly

Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    Did you try hard closing?
    Reinstalling??
    Last resort, email Storm 8???

I wouldn't ever resort to using gold if you've achieved the goal!!
    Sorry meant to say I'm not using gold with banshee. I did turn it off and on and it finally recognized. Sorry just hate glitches. But not spending anymore gold. Thank you for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipand5kids View Post
    Sorry meant to say I'm not using gold with banshee. I did turn it off and on and it finally recognized. Sorry just hate glitches. But not spending anymore gold. Thank you for your help.
    That's good!!

It's scary when the game doesn't recognise your progress, but it's usually fixable

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzyonetwo View Post
    Does anyone know wait times between chapters 8-9 and then 9-10?
    All chapters are of 24 Hrs duration . Suppose you take 5 hrs to finish Ch 8 , your wait time for chapter 9 will be 19 Hrs ( 24 minus 5 ) It also means that you can continue till end of the chapter in case you are busy or not able to attend to it . But please remember , in such situation you may not get sufficient time for preplannig of any activity for next chapter . Hope , it helps u

Rhino Keeper
    Some info on Low lvl who are still questing.... I started this quest on lvl29 I Guess, now my lvl is 36

Chapter 6
    1. Harvest 13 imppruberries
    2. Complete hunted halls quest 2hrs
    3. ???? It just complete, I Guess it is raise banshee to lvl 10.

Chapter 7
    1. Have a noble crystal $500k our nightmare is about to begin...
    2. Craft 1 hex scroll
    3. Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
    4. ???? It just complete I have no idea what it is..

Chapter 8
    1. .??? I Guess it is lvl up ghost armor to lvl 4 u just need 325 food n 6hrs evolve
    2. Harvest 5 imppruberries
    3. Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
    4. Collect 36 hunted runestones... Remember to plant at least 1hr crops

Chapter 9
    1. Raise Ghost Armour to lvl 7 need 4250 food n 6hr evolve
    2 Complete hunted hall quest 2hrs
    3. Breed Ghost Armour with any dragon ✌️ 😁

I have not battle yet in this quest, Last chapter remain I really hope we can skip banshee lvl 11 quest, I assume it is craft forgotten throne n ghost Armour to lvl 10 hopefully...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lenasdinner View Post
    I need help!!!
    2.And...need info about raisin Bunshe to lvl 13,does he need to go to evolution temple or just feed him to that level.need to make plan for last day of event and buy some more time for battle arena.
    No dragon needs the evolution temple after being level 10. You can just feed them from level 10 to level 15 without any troubles
    Active Dragon Story player.
    ID: hiabarara

I am finishing chapter 9.. i don't thinking i am gonna be able to end the quest but I am very proud of the result!
    Currently playing: Dragon Story Level 147

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by lady_saphira View Post
    Ugh... I wish I had that kind of time! During the tales, I usually only do the diamond dates. Between having a toddler and teenager at home and working full time, I'm lucky to be able to check in 3 times a day! But I can usually swing diamonds dates 3 times a day.
    Busy life! I understand

Since you don't have too much you need to plant more after this events ends, but I suppose that you already do that xD Just try to plant accordingly to the time you have for your game Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by cocauina View Post
    Busy life! I understand

Since you don't have too much you need to plant more after this events ends, but I suppose that you already do that xD Just try to plant accordingly to the time you have for your game Good luck!
    Indeed I do, lol! Thanks for all the tips and info! Great advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Woohoo today is chapter 5 for me and diamond and banshee are currently breeding angel. Sooooo happy and it should finish in time for me to still be on track. Shall use my free gift vids to reduce breeding time a bit.