• I crafted 1 or more Shadow Lynx

341 83.58%
  • I didn't craft the Shadow Lynx

11 2.70%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 38 of 179 FirstFirst ... 283435363738394041424888138 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 5/18 Community event | Judgment Gray | Noble Stable

Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    The only place the Lynx is showing up is Ivy hut and that every 12 hours looks to be an unreachable Collected from old Thomas 4 times and the mines 2 times nothing
    It's not a guaranteed drop from Ivy's house either! 7 fur from 2 cats Getting masses of wildflowers and lassos from all the energy I'm saving NOT fighting cats

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by danzplace View Post
    I have had two lynx. but everything else is ready to go!
    Yep! 203 wild flowers, 136 lassos, pretty much maxed on petals and sugar and other resource materials, but a sad and lonely pile of 8 shadow pelts. But it is far less stressful if I set the bar low and only hope to craft the Shadow Lynx. I'm pretty confident that I can get up to 25 shadow pelts. Anything beyond that will be a bonus.

Fashion Designer
    2 more mines

NO CATS

Rhino Keeper
    I know the issue with the NO CATS has been reported. But you'd think it would of been solved by now! It's day two of an event and I can't get past level 2 because I've had literally ONE Lynx with a grand total of 2 pelts dropped. I'm stuck here as most of us are! Any word yet from the developers?? It cant possibly take this long to fix!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kattkrazie View Post
    I'm guessing that nothing gets too buried for Spiritwind. But my earlier posts were definitely buried deep in the mire.
    Thanks for posting the next few levels/steps!

Rhino Keeper
    What was it? 120 pelts until level 6? I got 4 in 24 hours, so at this rate I will not even get there. I'm getting lots of boars too. Wild flowers are not dropping much as well. I have about 100 lassos already. My strategy will be collecting from mines, Ivy's and Old Thomas' house, see what I get and maybe (maybe) craft a lynx. Forgetting about the event. I will harvest as many horseshoes as I can, which will not be much at 2 a time. This weekend I won't have much time to play. I know in 20 days a lot can happen, but I'm not really excited about this event.

I'm not going to complain, because I'm still very happy with my dark and light steeds.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by nateryd View Post
    I know the issue with the NO CATS has been reported. But you'd think it would of been solved by now! It's day two of an event and I can't get past level 2 because I've had literally ONE Lynx with a grand total of 2 pelts dropped. I'm stuck here as most of us are! Any word yet from the developers?? It cant possibly take this long to fix!
    They did reply to say that there is nothing wrong

Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel
    We've double checked the drops and don't see any issues that would prevent them from dropping. If you don't already, place multiple Mines in your Kingdom and collect from them. They should be dropping, but we'll continue to keep an eye on them.

For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    If there are no cats I can't upgrade the horse pasture so am stuck at 2 horse shoes each collection. At that rate I'm unlikely to make the community prize level.

24 hours, 1 lynx, 4 pelt

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Anikaof9 View Post
    For the people getting lots of wildflowers...can I ask how, I struggled getting to 50 for level 3, so the higher levels are going to be a nightmare. Is everybody using gem bought flowers or the multicolored hedge. I am unwilling to buy a hedge unless the lynx rate speeds up as I won't finish even with wildflowers. Is there a better way than the larkspurs? Thanks.
    I got a hedge as a drop from something or other and my red trillium flowers were drops too. Those are the best sources but I'm not sure I'd buy them specially for this event. The other flowers do drop a reasonable number of wildflowers but I have a lot of flowers.