Page 62 of 100 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Thread: Sneak Peek & Musings of what it might be about

New update in the App Store. Throw cabbages at the baron mini game, hidden quests and a new organised quest book.

Nightclub Owner
    I love it, throwing cabbages at his face!!! It is similar to the Tree House game in Farm Story 2. Oh, and there was a Market Goal as well, gave back 3 fur.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Forgot about the market goal. Mine gave me 10 wheat.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kimscakes81 View Post
    Forgot about the market goal. Mine gave me 10 wheat.
    And mine expired after one hour while I was still growing sugar cane for it.

Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    I love it, throwing cabbages at his face!!! It is similar to the Tree House game in Farm Story 2. Oh, and there was a Market Goal as well, gave back 3 fur.
    Uhhhh...I have like 80 cabbages in inventory but the game says I have 0...lol!! what the heck??!!

Also, why would I trade jewels etc for just 1 prime cut???...lol again!!
    Last edited by meme1098; 04-15-15 at 08:27 PM.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Uhhhh...I have like 80 cabbages in inventory but the game says I have 0...lol!! what the heck??!!

Also, why would I trade jewels etc for just 1 prime cut???...lol again!!
    The cabbages in the Baron Game don't come from your inventory.
    Current games on queentina3 ID: Castle, Fairytale, Farm 2, RS 1, Diamond Quest. Games under this ID are named AppleBlossom.

Current game on 2tina ID: Castle only and goes by the name AppleBlossom2. I know, it isn't very original. Shut up!

I tip and run - don't ask me to write on your wall, as I won't. I don't expect you to write on mine. If you tip, great, if you don't, also great. Just answer my requests and I'll be happy.

Yea...I figured that out after I couldn't do it anymore...lol! Kinda pointless I think.

BTW...what would a cat or dog drop??? More poop for greenhouse crafting?? Lol!!!
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    My market goal was milk and corn and something else I forget for coal. Got too excited and failed to pay attention, lol.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Maybe the cats and dogs will just follow Ivy and Thurston around the kingdom. I think Ivy needs a cat to keep her Skunkupine company! Lol

I am skipping the first market trade. My reward is 250 coins and 4 coal. I'd rather keep the milk and eggs to trade for certificates. I still have four expansions left.

It appears there will be a new market goal daily. Did I read that right?
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 04-15-15 at 09:14 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    Yea...I figured that out after I couldn't do it anymore...lol! Kinda pointless I think.

BTW...what would a cat or dog drop??? More poop for greenhouse crafting?? Lol!!!
    LMAO, disgusting imagery there!! Actually I'm hoping they'll drop similar items to Farm 2 - supplies like beams, bricks to gems to coins to food...