Page 10 of 101 FirstFirst ... 678910111213142060 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 1)

New Resident
    1Hi I have just managed to make level 97 in BS after many months of grinding recepies and now to make level 98 i can see that I am going to have to make almost 400 000 xp - this is probably a years worth of gaming - I would like to ask TL if the XP requirements are going to be normalised or is this a glitch or just how the developers are setting the game ? The 400 000 XP is totally unreasonable considering the lack of reward given at higher levels in BS - 96 to 97 didnt unlock ANYTHING not even an extra appliance

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by rbenn66 View Post
    1Hi I have just managed to make level 97 in BS after many months of grinding recepies and now to make level 98 i can see that I am going to have to make almost 400 000 xp - this is probably a years worth of gaming - I would like to ask TL if the XP requirements are going to be normalised or is this a glitch or just how the developers are setting the game ? The 400 000 XP is totally unreasonable considering the lack of reward given at higher levels in BS - 96 to 97 didnt unlock ANYTHING not even an extra appliance
    This isn't a bug. TL set the limit high after reaching level 96 because they don't want too many people getting stuck at the capped level again. By having to gain 400,000 XP for the next few levels, people won't reach the max/capped level for awhile and hopefully there will be less complaints. People were capped at level 96 for a long time, they don't want that happening again too soon.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by queentina3 View Post
    This isn't a bug. TL set the limit high after reaching level 96 because they don't want too many people getting stuck at the capped level again. By having to gain 400,000 XP for the next few levels, people won't reach the max/capped level for awhile and hopefully there will be less complaints. People were capped at level 96 for a long time, they don't want that happening again too soon.
    so i just have to spend 8 or nine months to get to level 98 now so that seems like a cap to me and no rewards - As a long time player of WOW i had several toons that hit a "level cap" Blizzard took a different approach and awarded ingame currency,re****tion or pvp tokens for achieving goals - TL should adopt a similar policy rather than adressing level caps by making the next level almost impossible

iphone 3gs, game version 1.5.1 - oddly enough, i cannot purchase gems. I have not been able to for quite some time. the app just freezes up & I end up having to turn off then back on my phone in order for the app to work again.

wow, no response!

Host(ess)
    I play BS on ipad, level 96, 1.5.1 and I am having a problem with my ovens; they are not allowing me to cook anything. The recipe menu pops up but I can't change the recipe and when I click on one of the three choices it does give me it acta like it is frozen. Anyone else have this problem?

Senior Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by dixiestopbakafe View Post
    iphone 3gs, game version 1.5.1 - oddly enough, i cannot purchase gems. I have not been able to for quite some time. the app just freezes up & I end up having to turn off then back on my phone in order for the app to work again.
    https://forums.teamlava.com/showthrea...on-iOS-devices

You can try this thread - there are many different suggestions (not only on the first page, all throughout the thread). Or you can email support@teamlava.com Give them your ID and what's happening.

Quote Originally Posted by RoxyW1 View Post
    I play BS on ipad, level 96, 1.5.1 and I am having a problem with my ovens; they are not allowing me to cook anything. The recipe menu pops up but I can't change the recipe and when I click on one of the three choices it does give me it acta like it is frozen. Anyone else have this problem?
    Try restarting your device, or deleting and reinstalling the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Whenever you are having issues, try these two things first - restart your device,
    and delete and reinstall the app. Your progress is saved on TLs servers.
    Contact me by PM

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxyW1 View Post
    What GG wrote should work, but if it doesn't, also try clearing your safari data/cache. That happens to me in BS and Fashion quite often lately, and force closing the app and going back in helps 99% of the time. The times it doesn't, I just clear my cache and resync and then I'm back in business.

Executive Chef
    I am using an Android tablet (Acer) and my tablet is up to date. My Bakery Story version is 1.3.6.05. How do I know what version I'm supposed to have? I apologize for not being very savvy when it comes to these things and my tech guru (daughter) isn't home, but on campus.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by MomsHouseofSweets View Post
    I am using an Android tablet (Acer) and my tablet is up to date. My Bakery Story version is 1.3.6.05. How do I know what version I'm supposed to have? I apologize for not being very savvy when it comes to these things and my tech guru (daughter) isn't home, but on campus.

Thank you.
    hi, i'm on android too and we have the same version. i believe this is the latest ver for android. hope this helps.