Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Updates?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    I'm still amazed that you got everything mastered i only managed to get all the fruits mastered and most of the grains. I liked those long term crops and trees too. The shorter ones were harder for me to plant and master since i didn't play during the days.
    The shorter crops were harder because I could only plant them on weekends or maybe once or twice in the evenings. I didn't master rhubarb before it was removed because it was hard to work in a 3 hr crop, not to mention I didn't realize it was associated with Valentine's Day.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    I pm'd a CM bit their probably to scared to answer or something,...I mean come on are you freaking serious?
    All they would say is there wasn't going to be an update this week (we know that already since it would have been released over 8 hrs ago) and they couldn't speculate on updates for future weeks.

Fashion Designer
    I have a few more flowers myself - yes, happen to be the long term ones. So it looks like I will have something to do for couple of months and that's it for me too. Once I'll do that and nothing else will come as far as new crops or updates I will not be planting much.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbyrae View Post
    Well at least the fear that TL had intentions of introducing all gem crops did not materialise. There. That is something for which we can all be grateful
    Lol That would be one way to lose all their costumers for sure :P

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    All they would say is there wasn't going to be an update this week (we know that already since it would have been released over 8 hrs ago) and they couldn't speculate on updates for future weeks.
    They haven't even answered. How rude!

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cherryberry9 View Post
    They haven't even answered. How rude!
    It's possible that your PM was missed due to a high volume of messages. If we missed your message, we apologize.

Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.

Team Lava, you have 100's of elderly people playing farm story. We love it and have made lots of neighbors our own age. Please do not stop the updates. For some of us this game brings us lots of joy and something to look forward to in our day. I know the younger generation likes more action in their games but this game is very helpful to us. Please bring back the updates and let us old folk have some fun too.

Rhino Keeper
    QUOTE: Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.

Well, that is certainly disappointing. I have spent money on this game as well as other TL games and have played them for years. To see them get tossed aside when you had a winning development formula is questionable. This seriously makes me wonder when other games will have "very limited updates." I don't work for TL but I would think if you had MORE updates, TL would generate MORE revenue with MORE gem sales. More revenue may be able for TL to afford MORE staff. I can understand if Farm was somehow equal to Nightclub story, therefore being downsized or eliminated...but I just don't see that.

It's the paying customers that keep the revenue going to TL, and it looks like I just can't do that anymore. Also thanks so much for replacing? Farm Story with Farm Story 2 which I can't even play because I'm an Android user. Sorry if I have offended anyone, but this is a sad day for my Farm and 3 other games. Something weird has happened to TL in the last few months...

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by sourlicorice5 View Post
    Lol That would be one way to lose all their costumers for sure :P
    Well, yes it would be. And this is the other way:
    Quote Originally Posted by PonyRoar View Post
    Farm Story will have very limited updates, but is still being supported.
    I guess we now know which way was chosen...

Executive Chef
    I guess it's official.

very very sad

Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast