Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 10161718192021 LastLast

Thread: Gem Confirmation

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    mods only tell you to send an email to customer service.

as i said, i once did get a gem to coin conversion undone after i'd contacted customer service, so i'm not saying don't try, but i wouldn't get my hopes up.
    I did get a positive result but on the understanding it was a one time thing for all S8 games. Since I lost 500 gems to coins conversion, I was very grateful to recover.

Executive Chef
    Yeah, I always wondered if it's a one-time offer to any player, or whether it was for paying customers only (not sure if you are or not, or if anyone else here has never bought gems but did get them to refund some). Glad I didn't try to undo the time I screwed up fashion story though, it was much better for me to save it for BS.

Of course, that was when it was TL, not S8, so who knows what they're doing now.

And I once accidentally expanded with gems (in farm1) and begged them to undo, said keep the gems I just wanted my perfect 15x15 farm (I plant in patterns and that size square worked well) back, but apparently they really can't undo expansions. They didn't code the game for that possibility.

Also, you're ios, rynetory2? I'm android and only have convert 10 or 100 gems to coins. 500, that's awful. Thank goodness you got it back!

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    Yeah, I always wondered if it's a one-time offer to any player, or whether it was for paying customers only (not sure if you are or not, or if anyone else here has never bought gems but did get them to refund some). Glad I didn't try to undo the time I screwed up fashion story though, it was much better for me to save it for BS.

Of course, that was when it was TL, not S8, so who knows what they're doing now.

And I once accidentally expanded with gems (in farm1) and begged them to undo, said keep the gems I just wanted my perfect 15x15 farm (I plant in patterns and that size square worked well) back, but apparently they really can't undo expansions. They didn't code the game for that possibility.

Also, you're ios, rynetory2? I'm android and only have convert 10 or 100 gems to coins. 500, that's awful. Thank goodness you got it back!
    I am on iOS dear. This accidental loss was recent so it's S8. I never write in for gem loss because it would be a rejection. But sixth sense or whatever made me to it and I was glad I did. Their response was a very wonderful surprise. I had millions of coins so I really didn't need coins. Since it was a one time thingy, I was glad it was for 500 gems lol. I really hope you guys recover yours too. Good luck.

I think that it's a case to case basis. 500 gems is a lot that's why rynetory2 got hers back. But for most others, i'm pretty sure they won't do anything. They didn't for me and I referred them to this thread asking why they never did anything to address this when this problem has been happening for years!

These tricks are gem traps and earns them money by those little accidental clicks. I took a 2 year hiatus and this issue still persists when I got back. I lost gems for "opening" boxes and "completing" goals just because of those strategically placed buttons that they know players will accidentally click most of the time. I have on principle stopped buying gems, granted i was never a big buyer but I will not be coerced into buying more when I feel like i've been *****ed to do so.

Angry Design Tab - Box purchase

Hi,
    This is my first time posting but I'm just so frustrated that I just wasted 24 gems!!!

I was trying to scroll through the tab to find a particular box and my fat fingers accidentally touched one of the boxes and then bam all of a sudden I've made a purchase, no "are you sure you want to spend 24 gems?"

There should be a double check to spend gems like there is when you purchase with actual money and have to put ur password in

I was saving up for an expansion and now that's out of the window because of this.

This is so frustrating, I'm sure others feel the same?

I'm never going to the design tab again!

Ahh! Please help me! I accidentally brought a crate for 24 gems and I was almost at 40 to expand my shop! Storm8 please add a confirmation button when gems are purchased, it would make the game so much easier. I now have to earn back 24 gems that took me a really long time to earn, is there anyway to get a refund of gems?
    Last edited by morgan13x13; 06-30-17 at 10:19 AM.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by morgan13x13 View Post
    Ahh! Please help me! I accidentally brought a crate for 24 gems and I was almost at 40 to expand my shop! Storm8 please add a confirmation button when gems are purchased, it would make the game so much easier. I now have to earn back 24 gems that took me a really long time to earn, is there anyway to get a refund of gems?
    For loss of gems, please contact support ( see my signature)
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

They should have a confirmation button. []
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 07-01-17 at 08:12 PM. Reason: Discussing Support - communications between you and Support is private.

Farm Supplier

Confirmation before spend gems

I know its been said before but here I say it again anyway. I just don't understand why there is not an "are you sure you want to spend these gems" option. I know i can't be alone in wanting to buy gems but not doing so because of being burned more than once from accidentally [recover spoiled food] or [finish goal now]" and been told "sorry we don't reimburse gems".

Please after all these years pretty please with a cherry on top.

I want the gems that I purchased.