Page 91 of 96 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Big Birthday Bash! April 8 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieDokie27 View Post
    I'm really nervous about these party invites. I woke up at 2 this morning to send them out. 6 hours later I have 5. I made a list of 20 people who had asked me for invites hopefully they will return the favor. I prefer not involving neighbors in the tales....I'm always stressed enough without having to depend on 15/20 to respond to a request. Good luck to everyone still at it!
    You should send invites to everyone on your list.
    sending to only 20 is a kinda Russian roulette imo.
    the more you send to, the better are your chances to get what you need, and especially in shorter time

Executive Chef
    Got my invites over night. Thanks peeps. I will be checking all day to help out anyone in these final hours. Good luck all and congrats to the finishers

Thanks for the response Hepatu. I thought you could only send out 20 a day and the 1st 20 on my list would get the request if I sent to everyone. So I can only receive 20 items from neighbors a day?
    Last edited by OkieDokie27; 04-21-16 at 07:45 AM.

Banned
    You can send as many as you want but will only receive 20 a day until they increase the number.

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    You can send as many as you want but will only receive 20 a day until they increase the number.
    Ok thanks! I feel a little silly.... I've been playing about a year and didn't know that. Lol

Banned
    that is where the forums come in handy. Most info is correct but you have to search it out sometimes on your own.

Banned
    I am still getting invite requests and I will try and send every hour or so. good luck all

Executive Chef
    I am checking as I have been as well, just waiting out my final battles, and shall finish as well.

Grats to all who have finished up and gotten this beauty! <3 Good luck to those still trying! And *comfort* to those who fell into glitch pits...

Quote Originally Posted by freshfunin2008 View Post
    that is where the forums come in handy. Most info is correct but you have to search it out sometimes on your own.
    Yes I had searched our the answers earlier this week and misunderstood. I appreciate you taking your time to help.

Rhino Keeper
    I send invites to all my neighbors (213 neighbors), but in this 9 hour I have just 12 respond back :-(. I'm from EU and after 4 hours I go to sleep. With this I didn' t finish this event, because in the morning when I wake up I have only 3 hour for finish the event if I get all respond of invites, than I'll have to win 4 battle in arena... Impossible... :'(