Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Friday Sales

Rhino Keeper
    Didn't have much going into this sale (only a little over 500 gold). The nest is on sale, but not advertised. I bought my third one at half price and then purchased the mithril dragon. Unfortunately that's all my budget allows for today. Still happy to buy something though
    Island name: Ilirea
    Level: 174
    Always looking for friendly Dragon Story neighbors!

Quote Originally Posted by G4OU812 View Post
    Shining Luck. It's blue and it's near the end of the list of dragons on sale.

I only have enough for one of them. Either Vinum or Shining Luck. Not sure which I should get? I want the Soccer dragon since I missed out on the initial release and I'd have to get the habitat too. I currently have 3100 gold.
    Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.

Fashion Designer
    Some of the previous quad habitats are re-released! Wow. However, I noticed that the fairytale quad habitat lacks one (the South one, I think). Can any of the s8 staff confirm if this was intended or they just missed to put the other one on sale? 'Cause the arcane, mythic, and royal ones, even the tropic quad habitats are all complete.

Thanks in advance for the response.

Host(ess)
    240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday

Fashion Designer
    Actually, I'm also considering this and the landbringer dragon (since I haven't bought any new GPD lately and MKP at all).

By any chance, do you know how much gold/marble keys these dragons produce? Thanks!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bvdl5 View Post
    240 for 5 dragon habitat is still a little on the high side and not really much of a sale price for black friday
    The prices are actually lower compared to the first time they released them, which was 50% off (I remember buying the arcane/royal type quad habitats for 300 each). If you plan to complete the set, now's the time to take them.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Ah! I have that one and since we can only have one of each of the GPDs, it did not show up in my Market.

Shining Luck was released at the last sales at a discounted price of 2,000 gold, so you should seriously consider getting it at 1,800 this time around.
    Thank you! I will get it and Soccer plus the Soccer Field habitat. I think I will just get those items and save/collect gold for future sales.

Rhino Keeper
    Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?

Nightclub Owner
    Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orson32 View Post
    Does anyone know if there is a Stable increase to hold MORE than 500.. Just wondering.read a player has the 500 and in the Market says they had reached the limit, but yet when they tap on Stable, says they can upgrade..can anyone help with this issue please?
    The building will say limit reached if you have it, but you can continue to upgrade it from the building’s upgrade menu.

Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    Can a Mod please/pretty please find out how long the sale is going to last? If you are buying multiple dragons, then you have to factor in hatch time/speed up costs. Thank you
    Dec 3 10am Pacific time

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast