Page 120 of 215 FirstFirst ... 2070110116117118119120121122123124130170 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 2141

Thread: Current Known Bugs and Issues for Castle Story

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by HuckleTown View Post
    I have an iPad Mini 4
    Latest version of the game and iOS software

I am getting at least 1 lucky coin for every rock chop. Should this be happening? I get 4 lucky dust per outcropping. I've done enough chopping to get almost 300 (I've done more because this issue did not start until Saturday).

Also, my mine have an extremely low wisp production . I've gotten 2 in 54 hours.
    The lucky gold coin should not be dropping so much and has been resolved. Thanks.

Executive Chef
    The purple wisps are not dropping from the mines. Over the past 72 hours I have received only 2.

I have been setting timers and collecting as soon as the mines are ready and also through the night.

Executive Chef
    It's Tuesday and my last purple wisp from a mine was on Sunday. I'm on the upgrade to stage 4 step and only have 1 potion #3 completed.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

New Resident
    For the event of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", I am sitting here with many other wisps (yes, even green wisp!) but no purple wisps in 3 days. I can do NOTHING to upgrade my river without purple wisp. I know we have plenty of time left, but time is not really matter if my mines and adventures refuse to drop purple wisps.

S8 team, please help me to fix this issue!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by HiFi_home View Post
    For the event of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow", I am sitting here with many other wisps (yes, even green wisp!) but no purple wisps in 3 days. I can do NOTHING to upgrade my river without purple wisp. I know we have plenty of time left, but time is not really matter if my mines and adventures refuse to drop purple wisps.

S8 team, please help me to fix this issue!
    Im in the same boat no purple wisps for 3 days.

New Resident
    I have an iphone7 version of the game is 1.8 which is the latest version. I am on the final stage of the somewhere over the rainbow quest and I collected all the 30 clovers to summon the horse but when I clicked summon it said I only had 12. I bought gems to help me finish this portion. Now I have also paid for more gems to finish the final color potions for the upgrade and after collecting all of them bc I paid real money and they are all checked off on the list, I hit build to do the final upgrade and it says I am still missing 5 potions. I am not however bc again I PAID money to buy gems to finish it all off. Please please correct this error so I can actually have finished the quest like I paid for or refund my gem purchases for this entire quest. Thank you.

Sorry, but this isn't a bug or glitch; it's how this event works. The main discussion thread in post 1 has all of the requirements of this event.

Upgrading the rainbow river required quite a few clover. so, even though the lucky clydesdale needed 30, that goal was just checking off how many you've collected, but it didn't take into account the ones you used to upgrade the rainbow river.

The goal requirement vs the final upgrade was not the same amount. You needed 6 for the goal and 8 for the upgrade. There is still a little bit of time left if you craft some more potions and have as many farmhouses out as you can to increase the chance to spawn more bandits.

1. I have an Android phone (Sony Z5 - E6653), with Android version: 6.0.1
    2. Castle Story Game version: 1.5.0.6s55g
    3. Unable to login and play the game since 19th of March. The game is stuck on the loading page, then get thrown out after 10 seconds of loading time.

Would love to know the answer behind it!!

Thank you!!

New Resident
    I have the latest version of Castle Story. I am at level 6 but everytime I try to buy a wall to complete The Royal Scholar goal the game freezes.

What can I do? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by haspend View Post
    I have the latest version of Castle Story. I am at level 6 but everytime I try to buy a wall to complete The Royal Scholar goal the game freezes.

What can I do? Thanks!
    Can you tell me what device you play on?

The advice to the last person who posted this exact issue was that it may be a compatibility issue, ie, the device was no longer supported. It's interesting that it's the same goal though. I'll flag this for you with S8 and post again soon. In the meantime can you add your device info please... Thanks!

Update: I've sent you a message (look at the top of your screen, there will be a number 1 next to your name against Notifications)
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-29-17 at 06:45 PM.