Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 1/13: If The Shoe Fits

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by BiggerBubbles View Post
    I am so fed up with requests. I have asked about 30 neighbours who I either know are playing as they post on my wall or have asked me for requests tonight. After 2 hrs my total sits at 10. 30 mins ago it was 9 and I wrote down 2 more names that had responded but the count only went up 1 to 10. And it doesn't matter how many times I force close. And someone who told me they responded just after 7, their response has never been seen. It just seems so unfair, it's not like I send to all my 682 neighbours and clog the system as I don't want any problems on day 9. Sorry about the whinge, but sometimes you just feel so defeated.
    I am having the same issue. Sent request to 30 neighbours who I have checked are actively playing this event. As of 7 hours ago I had received 11 socks. It hasn't moved since, despite me receiving requests from some of those neighbours in the last hour. So I just tried adding a new neighbour who immediately accepted, and I sent them a request for socks. So far, even though they responded, I am still on 11.
    this happened to me on the last event like this too. Exactly the same thing - I stopped receiving items after a few hours. What's up with this? On Day 9 this can affect us completing the event!
    Can someone who is active right now please add me to test this out again? I am NewZealander, and my kingdom is Kiwi Kingdom. I will accept and send you a sock request straight away.

Rhino Keeper
    I'll send you a request! My kingdom is called Kamelot btw

If the shoe fits

When & how do the Magic Sheep appear?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by manga100 View Post
    I'll send you a request! My kingdom is called Kamelot btw
    Thanks Manga. I accepted and sent you a request for socks.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ladylake2 View Post
    When & how do the Magic Sheep appear?
    Chapter 7, Goal 3
    You get 2 Sheep in you inventory after finishing the Adventure in Goal 2 (see post #100, page 10)

The Magic Sheep also have a chance to drop from Adventures, but their Event drop won’t start before Chapter 7, Goal 3
    Last edited by RonjaR82; 01-17-22 at 12:02 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been trying to get into the game for over an hour is anyone else having that problem?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikospets View Post
    I have been trying to get into the game for over an hour is anyone else having that problem?
    I had a problem getting into it as well, but its working now. All I did was force close the app and try again. I feel like this happens often after something's been added to the game, like the gift offer that just got added rn

Rhino Keeper
    I had a problem getting into it as well, but its working now. All I did was force close the app and try again. I feel like this happens often after something's been added to the game, like the gift offer that just got added rn
    I must have forced closed a dozen times, it finally is working! Also having problems getting the requests back from neighbors and it's been 3 hours sine I requested them!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by newzealander View Post
    Thanks Manga. I accepted and sent you a request for socks.
    I haven't received any request yet :/

Executive Chef
    I haven't received any request yet :/
    Odd. When I try to send again it says I have already sent to you today. So now I wonder if not all my requests are getting to my neighbours. Thank you for trying!