Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast

Thread: Adventure League - BINGO! *New Feature*

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dnddragons View Post
    I am one of the fortunate ones who has the bingo and was wondering if anyone has figured out how to get the 3 way bingo. Maybe it's lack of sleep but I can't seem to figure out what sequence to use.
    Same here for now, maybe makes more sense in the morning but I doubt it
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Rhino Keeper
    It should show you on the right hand side. A vertical line on the edge, horizonal line on the edge, and a diagonal You have to do the corner piece last.

Farm Supplier
    Thank you. I was just coming back to post that I figured it out, once I looked at the pattern not flashing. It is definitely lack of sleep on my part.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by [S8] Elsa View Post
    The feature is slowly rolling out.
    Okay, I get that but some people are already playing and others are not how are we put in groups for those of us who don't have the add on for the game yet? I have the temple, can see the new dragons but have no subgame to play!

Fashion Designer
    6 days for a few bingo that I can finish in some hours is not cool.
    From June 2013
    Id : meoconlunar - lv200
    10/10 Prime Dragons
    28/28 Diamond Dragons
    14/14 Treasure Dragons
    Dragon Count : 1064
    Newest Breedable Dragon: Inuit Dragon

I've managed to accumulate 100 points so far,but wondering if I have to complete 4 tasks in a row, or complete the entire card first before I get bingo. Still trying to figure it out..

I did the update, and bought the ticket booth, but I can't see any Adventure League building or HUD button... What am I missing???

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belarica View Post
    That's not really fair. They've delivered everything except the album and arctic isles to android. Those two things aren't major parts of this game, it's not game breaking that android doesn't have them.
    That's not true, we can't watch videos for free spins on the wheels. You try playing on Android and watch cool updates rollout that you can't do. Doesn't matter if you think they aren't major, fact is we have been waiting for years just to be able to play the same game as IOS. Hope this is permitted to say.

New Resident
    Quote Originally Posted by zaccy678 View Post
    I did the update, and bought the ticket booth, but I can't see any Adventure League building or HUD button... What am I missing???
    same for me I have seen on my neighbors accounts building on the cliff but it's doesn't show up on mine yet

New Resident
    Is "Adventure League - BINGO" a permanent feature?

Page 5 of 94 FirstFirst 1234567891555 ... LastLast