Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GOAL: Spooky Spoons! - 2020 Oct 27 (15 Days)

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    Goal 1: Spooky Spoons!
    Buy 8 Hallowsweet Wallpaper (16g to skip)
    - Wallpaper
    - $8,000 each
    Buy 12 Tricky Tile (24g to skip)
    - Floor Tile
    - $9,000 each
    *Rewards: $2,620, 70 xp, UNLOCKS - Candy Corn Oven Appliance* *Side Goal Opens*

I would love to know why my iphone 8 Plus has NO SIDE GOALS. I have them on my ipad Pro.
    The Side Goal requires players be at least level 36. If you look in the Side Goal section, I list when the recipes unlock in red under the recipe - this is how the level requirement is determined (the highest level requirement from SG recipes will then be the level requirement for the SG itself. Hope this helps!

Rhino Keeper
    Monster mash at last! Thank you S8!!

Farm Supplier

Red face Thank you!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    The Side Goal requires players be at least level 36. If you look in the Side Goal section, I list when the recipes unlock in red under the recipe - this is how the level requirement is determined (the highest level requirement from SG recipes will then be the level requirement for the SG itself. Hope this helps!
    Thank you so much! Been going crazy trying to figure out why lol.

I started my 2nd bakery a couple weeks back after waiting for support to get me back i to my old one. Now i have both. But just getting used to it again since not playing since 2011-2015.

Ahh now i can sleep lol. Thank you so much! Im going to visit here now before events so i can see your fantastic previews!

Very appreciated At least ill get them on my 1st bakery. And the new ovens are always fun with the new recipes.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by seattlestown View Post
    Thank you so much! Been going crazy trying to figure out why lol.

I started my 2nd bakery a couple weeks back after waiting for support to get me back i to my old one. Now i have both. But just getting used to it again since not playing since 2011-2015.

Ahh now i can sleep lol. Thank you so much! Im going to visit here now before events so i can see your fantastic previews!

Very appreciated At least ill get them on my 1st bakery. And the new ovens are always fun with the new recipes.
    Happy to help

Host(ess)
    More spooky goals yes plz! The first recipe on the counter still sticks out tho :/ and i think that those boo berries are from rs? I remember seeing them somewhere in rs. But the final and side goal prize look neat (the stove an oven too! Love the candycorn)

Nightclub Owner
    Candy Corncake:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BS 10-27-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	57201

Yes, please! Can you make more like this, s8? Because I love this and am looking forward to using it in next year's Halloween layout.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by AnnirasSweets View Post
    Candy Corncake:

Name:	BS 10-27-2020 Recipe 2 Counter.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	59.8 KB 
ID:	57201

Yes, please! Can you make more like this, s8? Because I love this and am looking forward to using it in next year's Halloween layout.
    ((((

Name:	IMG_20201030_121149.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	114.2 KB 
ID:	57203
    Jared,19

Rhino Keeper
    In the middle of goal ... What a brilliant idea of system maintenance. I was racking my brain to solve my net issue , then they oblised me with a notification. Just Wow !

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by sohini4 View Post
    In the middle of goal ... What a brilliant idea of system maintenance. I was racking my brain to solve my net issue , then they oblised me with a notification. Just Wow !
    same here, after restarting my router and then switching to mobile data without solving the supposed network problems I finally realised it was an unannounced maintenance again. which is really annoying when trying to serve 2 hour dishes during a goal.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast