Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues (Thread 2)

After I make the strawberry pop for goal 6....I make fruit bouquet but it doesn't count! What am I doing wrong?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    After I make the strawberry pop for goal 6....I make fruit bouquet but it doesn't count! What am I doing wrong?
    I’m having the same issue.

Task 6/7 requires you to have the number of Frozen Fruit Arrangements for the goal to complete. Sorry for any confusion! The team will update the text to clarify.
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    Task 6/7 requires you to have the number of Frozen Fruit Arrangements for the goal to complete. Sorry for any confusion! The team will update the text to clarify.
    So we need the 4 and it will be complete?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    So we need the 4 and it will be complete?
    Yes you need to keep 4 before the task checks off. Dont use them until you get pass this goal.

By the way, this happens several times for past goals whereby we need to have the items in our barn before they count. My advise is go through your goals and dont use anything until you reach the goal and then do the tasks shown. Progress through the goals and you'll have no issues.

Penguin summer

Anyone else not getting the fruit arrangements counting on 6/7 ?

I fed my penguin frozen fruit and never receied a prize 2 xs! please FIX this

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by b95709e View Post
    Anyone else not getting the fruit arrangements counting on 6/7 ?
    Did you make them before you got to Goal 6? If so, they wouldn't count. Only new ones made after you got the goal count. Make sure you dont use them up and have them in your barn in order for the task to check off.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

P.S. I've replied earlier to your pm on this.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Mich3llelynn2 View Post
    I fed my penguin frozen fruit and never receied a prize 2 xs! please FIX this
    What do you mean by prize 2 xs? Did you receive a prize and what was it? Try restarting your device and check your cellar again. Make sure you are using a strong and reliable network.

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    What do you mean by prize 2 xs? Did you receive a prize and what was it? Try restarting your device and check your cellar again. Make sure you are using a strong and reliable network.
    "I have also made more than 8 in last couple of days. Got credit for 1 of them then it took it away. Made another frozen arrangement today and feed it to penguin and still no credits. I have turned phone off I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and still no credit. and yes I am on level 6 have been since Friday. I am making frozen arrangements and now have 10 to use. have 18 items in cellar and at least 8 have been since level 6. If can not get credit for making it I can not move on to level 7( 1 of 4 then 0 of 4)..
    Last edited by MBginger59; 08-06-18 at 11:01 AM. Reason: for got info

Page 11 of 46 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast