Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Restaurant Update: May 20th 2015

Fashion Designer

Restaurant Update: May 20th 2015

Say it with me: more grill recipes! BBQ update for the upcoming holiday?
    Last edited by jandtandn; 05-20-15 at 12:13 PM.

Host(ess)
    I agree summer decorations and receipe

Executive Chef
    Bring on the beach, waves, ice cream, lemonade & grill food.
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Fashion Designer
    I saw a lemonade stand in some restaurants. I wish I had one for mine!

I would love to see some new ice cream recipes, especially since I bought the ice cream box decode when it was on sale last year. Ice cream sandwich recipes, cartwheels (the round ice cream sandwiches), the ones that have a candy bar in the ice cream. Different lemonade recipes would be great, too!

I would love summer items for the beach. There is a box I haven't opened- I can't remember the name for it, but it had beach stuff. It would nice to have floor decor like that without having to gamble on it.

Rhino Keeper
    More grill recipes!! Please give us more veggies on the grill, and some wonderful summer desserts! Grilled poundcake ala mode, brown sugar-glazed pineapple, grilled banana boats, spiced fruit compote, Dutch oven apple cobbler...

Love all the other summery suggestions, too! Bring it on, Storm8!

Moderator (volunteer) pixiegamer's Avatar
    Yes to all of this! More grill recipes would be great! Suggestions thread here.

Ice cream, lemonade, popsicles, grilled peaches... YUM!

@jandtandn Did you mean the Bonfire Crate? The Master Box list doesn't have a picture but here's the preview from S8's blog:

I agree that it would be great to have some beach stuff like that without the gamble. The box is nice, but not really to my liking
    ~ Forum Moderator for Bakery Story and Restaurant Story ~

Bakery Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Help Me I Have a Question
    Restaurant Story Quick Links: Game Guide | Master Box Guide | Bugs & Issues | Goal Prize Re-Locking Bug | Help Me I Have a Question
    Need Me? Send me a PM
    Having an issue with your game? Contact Storm8 Support
    Forum Rules: Check Here!
    ~ Gentle Reminder: Mods are players, just like you! I am not a Storm8 Employee ~

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by pixiegamer View Post
    @jandtandn Did you mean the Bonfire Crate? The Master Box list doesn't have a picture but here's the preview from S8's blog:

Yes, that's the one! Thank you for posting a picture of it! I tried the box and got the blue table, the couple under the umbrella and the group with the boom box and bonfire! There's also the Island chest, too, but I wasn't as lucky with that one.

Executive Chef
    I've never had any luck with the boxes in rs, I give up on them.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by deekathleen View Post
    I've never had any luck with the boxes in rs, I give up on them.
    The Tulip box has a nice big 4th place prize of you want to try it. I lined the pond in my restaurant with them (the tulip flower boxes). One of the rare boxes where I actually try to get the 4th place prize!

Executive Chef
    more carnival and beach stuff! and all of lynniefish's food suggestions. yummmmm. preferably for 8 coins/plate, cause i'm broke.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast