Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New fox collection

Rhino Keeper

New fox collection

The icon looks like a syringe! What are we looking for? I've been collecting from butterflies, moles, and otters since this appeared in the collections screen, but haven't seen a fox (or for that matter, a syringe). Information please!

edit(KP)

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post

You can complete the Fox Topiary Collection by playing the game at Piper's Treehouse.
    When you pop a balloon there is a chance for you to get one of the collectibles to complete the Collection.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-01-14 at 01:10 PM.

Executive Chef
    You have to download the new update and you get the parts from popping balloons in Pipers treehouse.

It looks fun. You get three darts and can win prizes. I won't a fish sandwich, slingshot and three flax. To but one date is 10 gems. Hahahahaha! Whatever.

If you collect all 6 things it's asking for you can win a white tree. But other things too later on. Seems it'd activated for 24 hours.

My grand prize for collecting all six is a cat. It's not one I see you can buy anywhere so excited to get it hopefully
    Last edited by janddolphins; 08-01-14 at 07:06 AM. Reason: Typo
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

Executive Chef
    so do everyday we get 3 free darts?
    "Never leave that till tomorrow which you can do today."

Looks like it's every 24 hours...may be 24 hours from your last collection though. Guess we will find out tomorrow lol
    Proud Owner: Dolphin Palace
    Play often, help w/ requests & gifts. Looking for 1-2 40+ to exchange wisps I have great neighbors I gift but they?re often full. I gift back in order so it would be 1-2 days

Love the game & aesthetics, want it to look real/fun & true! During quests sadly aesthetics put aside for collections, but happy when over. Have expansions to improve as well!
    Still part of the confirmation button club!

Life is more fun if you play games" - Roald Dahl 

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by amiableal View Post
    The icon looks like a syringe! What are we looking for? I've been collecting from butterflies, moles, and otters since this appeared in the collections screen, but haven't seen a fox (or for that matter, a syringe). Information please!
    I think this is separate from the Tree House dart game because the prizes are different.

I have not seen a fox yet either.
    I will try to get come clarification.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 08-01-14 at 07:43 AM.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    I think this is separate from the Tree House dart game because the prizes are different.

I have not seen a fox yet either.
    I will try to get come clarification.
    I don't think so

Some of the items in the balloons are "touchable" and others are for the collection completion which gives a fox bush...

By the way when completing the 6 item set I'm getting a dog.

Rhino Keeper
    I think it is linked to the tree house game too. Some of the items to collect are in the tree house.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by polispol View Post
    I don't think so

Some of the items in the balloons are "touchable" and others are for the collection completion which gives a fox bush...

By the way when completing the 6 item set I'm getting a dog.
    Quote Originally Posted by yppahc View Post
    I think it is linked to the tree house game too. Some of the items to collect are in the tree house.
    Yup you guys are right!!

You can complete the Fox Topiary Collection by playing the game at Piper's Treehouse.
    When you pop a balloon there is a chance for you to get one of the collectibles to complete the Collection.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    My prize is a dog. But what happens if I get the dog? I already have 3 dog houses and 9 dogs so I'm maxed out. This is not fair.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast