Page 19 of 211 FirstFirst ... 91516171819202122232969119 ... LastLast

Thread: Dragon Story: Lists (In Progress)

Banned
    I'd expect many more changes to times and food costs to come, as this game is still new I would think kinks are being worked out to make it more balanced In different areas of the game

Nightclub Owner
    With the changes to farming, the costs/times etc are now

Name................Cost........Time......Amount.. ......Cost/Item.........Time/Item.........Items/Hour
    Impruberries......$30.........30sec........6...... ........$5....................5sec................ .720
    Buffbeets...........$120........3mins.......20.... .........$6...................9sec................ .400
    Firapples...........$650........1hr..........100.. ..........$6.50..............36sec...............1 00
    Pumpwings........$3200......5hr..........450...... ......$7.11..............40sec................90
    Eliteleeks...........$5500......8hr..........650.. ..........$8.46..............44sec................ 81.25
    Scalypears.........$13000....20hr........1400..... .....$9.29...............51sec...............70

So.. I guess the amount of players playing DS isn't reaching TL's expectations or they're just over-doing it these days. I play some over Tl games and one of them are BS. We received some new goals today and 1 of them was to install DS.. Not a problem for me as I already playing this fame so I got the rewards right away .. But imagine how it feels like for other bakers that's not interested in DS. What's worse? Pop-ups twenty four seven or to be forced to install TL's new name to reach a goal. I find it just really tasteless that TL is taking it to this extreme.

Rhino Keeper
    I think the Most are really happy. Its no Big deal to install it and if there is n? interest than uninstalling but u got your 6 GEMs XD

Nightclub Owner
    We've obviously hit enough to get a separate sub forum now. So thats a plus.

I think I got 6 gems from "completing" that goal. So even if people delete it straight away that's a bonus

Executive Chef
    I am very happy. I got a total of 24 free gems this morning (bakery, fashion, farm and restaurant). I was already playing DS and just had to do do a small goal on each game.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by mymummy789 View Post
    I am very happy. I got a total of 24 free gems this morning (bakery, fashion, farm and restaurant). I was already playing DS and just had to do do a small goal on each game.
    make that 30 free gems. Just discovered you can get 6 on petshop story too!!

Quote Originally Posted by ladyj0y View Post
    I think the Most are really happy. Its no Big deal to install it and if there is n? interest than uninstalling but u got your 6 GEMs XD
    Well ofcourse, it's easy earned gems. We'd all can use some of that, don't we? I personally got 6 gems on BS and 30 on PHS. I was talking more from the ethical side .. I just think that's to push a little too much .. Everyone should get to decide when they wanna start playing a new game on their own terms. I have a few nbrs I recommended DS to and they were very tempted but stood their ground on that they didn't have time cuz TL games are so time consuming. I'm sure they'll indirectly me forced/manipulated to download it now .. You know .. It's like .. We can look at it lightly because of the gems .. But I just think what they're doing is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Here are some I have done:

Magic and Mist = Mist
    Island and Magic = Island
    Magic and Eagle= Eagle
    Island and Wilddragon= Island
    Wilddragon and firestorm = Life
    Fruitful and Island -Fruitful

I still cannot get a fairy or serpent yet. grrr....
    Seems like my Magic Dragon isn't as useful as yours .. I bred Magic with Eagle in hopes of doublicating my Eagle .. Only do receive a Firestorm after 20 hrs I was so certain I'd get an Eagle hehe.. Poor me .. Oh well .. I just popped Firestorm and Island in the oven hoping for a Diamond lol! Wish me good luck!

Nightclub Owner
    I've got a firestorm and island breeding at the moment. Only going to take 16 hours so I know it's not a diamond. Does anyone think they know what it'll be?