Page 46 of 83 FirstFirst ... 3642434445464748495056 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 12/3: Gnome for the Holidays | event information on page 1

Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What does Calm the Striking Gnomes mean
    You feed them in the queens court it takes 2 hours

Fashion Designer TeikaEmberstorm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Petticoatwriter View Post
    What does Calm the Striking Gnomes mean
    Is there a button beside the request? If so, click it and it should light up an arrow for where to go. Early on one task had a request for a specific food crafted in the kitchen, but for most of the references to the gnomes I think it is referring to sending out and collecting from the adventure.

Rhino Keeper
    I know this isn’t the right place to post this but does anyone know if there’s a max energy you can get per day by visiting neighbors? I’m trying to find a way to get more energy to collect everything needed to complete the event goals and it seems like a waste of time using my energy to collect things for the energy quests in the royal exchange or my greenhouses so the only other thing I can think of is visiting as many neighbors as possible to get the random energy drops. I just don’t want to waste my time trying to visit over 200 neighbors if there’s a cap on the energy you can get by doing this!!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess4110 View Post
    I know this isn’t the right place to post this but does anyone know if there’s a max energy you can get per day by visiting neighbors? I’m trying to find a way to get more energy to collect everything needed to complete the event goals and it seems like a waste of time using my energy to collect things for the energy quests in the royal exchange or my greenhouses so the only other thing I can think of is visiting as many neighbors as possible to get the random energy drops. I just don’t want to waste my time trying to visit over 200 neighbors if there’s a cap on the energy you can get by doing this!!
    If I remember correctly it's 10.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigarlilyvol View Post
    If I remember correctly it's 10.
    Thanks!!

I have visited Thomas’s house twice now and nothing happens, I can’t seem to move on.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by TeikaEmberstorm View Post
    I’ve not had quite the trouble with waiting for a long time on receiving items I requested from neighbors. I send one to Stormy and 19 other neighbors, then visit two or so neighbors, force close, and send 20 more. Thank you to the person who had suggested this as their tactic on a previous event. I've found it really helpful.
    Actually there is a way to receive 21 requested items per day! Send your red bow requests (or whatever it is your requesting) to all your neighbors (or as many neighbors as you want) EXCEPT FOR STORMIE, then after you have rec’d your max requested items for the day (20) send a request to Stormie for the item and you will be able to accept one from Stormie as well, thus allowing you to receive 21 requested items per day! For some reason you are always able to receive a requested item from Stormie even if you already rec’d the 20 max.

New Resident
    Sorry if this has been asked before I combed through a couple pages and didn?t see it... does anyone know if you can complete the chapters if you fallen a day or two behind? Asking neighbors for items always delays my progress. I?m lucky to get 6 responses on my requests per day.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    I have visited Thomas?s house twice now and nothing happens, I can?t seem to move on.
    Nevermind! I got it wrong.

I’m at the beginning of chapter six visit Old Thomas’s house, I’ve tried twice and nothing happens. Has any one else had problems with this. I did have a monster out and I have now defeated it in case that was the problem. Yesterday I had the problem that gifts from neighbours were not showing up for hours despite my fab neighbours responding quickly.