View Poll Results: Did you like this event? Which prizes did you like?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • I like this event

48 57.83%
  • I didn't like this event

23 27.71%
  • I started but I couldn't complete

28 33.73%
  • Blue Parakeet

53 63.86%
  • Green Parakeet

51 61.45%
  • Flower Delivery Truck

27 32.53%
  • Flower Stand

36 43.37%
  • Rose Cottage

37 44.58%
  • Garden Swing

38 45.78%
  • Potted Sunflower

36 43.37%
  • Bird Bath Planter

34 40.96%
  • Pink/Yellow Rosebush

54 65.06%
  • Spring Flower Path

39 46.99%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 16 of 44 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Without "Feather" Ado - 2018 Apr 4 (POLL ADDED)

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fairyreserve View Post
    Yeah, mine has been OK.
    Mine is not dropping at all on passion fruit.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul__ View Post
    It may just be me, but it seems the drop rate from the passion fruit vines has improved
    I think it?s just you. Three collections. Nothing. 😩

Quote Originally Posted by stormdagi View Post
    I think it?s just you. Three collections. Nothing. 
    Weird....I’m getting 2-4 items each time I collect
    Paul__ ~ Moderator

Need forum help or have a game question? Click to send a private message
    Having trouble with your game? Click to contact Storm8 Support

Grand Emperor
    For players who have issues with Goal 4,

Do make sure you craft the items after you reached it. Crafts made before you get to Goal 4 won't count. Do not use them up until you get pass the goal.

If you are still having issues with crafts made after reaching Goal 4, please drop a post with screenshots in the Bugs forum. https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...3-Dirt-buckets

I'll help you guys there. Thanks.

I?m on Grow ?N Pains 6/8. I?ve made the 4 required Mystery Sprouts, used them in the wheelbarrow and received 4 prizes (no parrot though). The goal (#6) still says 0 buckets have been made. I made them after reaching this goal. I noticed before I used them in the wheelbarrow that it showed the quantity made was still 0. I was only able to make them because I bought the Value Packs offered ($9.99 and $4.99 respectively) since I could not get most of the needed items from drops. It was my decision to spend the money and I?m not complaining about that. But now that I?ve paid all that and made the buckets, I?m not getting credit for them in the goal?? I hope this is a glitch that can be fixed and I didn?t throw $15 straight down the drain.

By the way, I won?t complain as many do about having to spend money. I understand this is how Storm 8 makes money to pay for the development, talented employees and constant maintenance of the game. However, I have spent quite a bit of money on this challenge and the previous two and even with spending the money and playing all throughout each day, I was unable to win those prizes. Now THAT takes the fun out of it.

Rhino Keeper
    It may just be me, but it seems the drop rate from the passion fruit vines has improved
    Nothing from the passion fruits last two harvest....I wouldn’t mind even two...forget four!
    Last edited by zxzxzp; 04-06-18 at 09:51 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Growing pains...hmmm...Definitely a painful event...but I got the green bird after the first try....not sure about blue bird....very low drops from passion fruit...apples and pigs...the dirt is hard work...not sure I have that kinda time...

I’m glad we had a chance at atleast one pet...

Grand Emperor
    Weird....I’m getting 2-4 items each time I collect
    Drops vary for different farms. I'm having a difficult time like others are. Just different, nothing weird to be worried about.

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilliepaddd View Post
    I wish there was a warning of some kind at the beginning not to use up buckets as I did. Now I have to make more...I doubt I will make it. I did however get the green parakeet. ��
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozziemj View Post
    I?m on Grow ?N Pains 6/8. I?ve made the 4 required Mystery Sprouts, used them in the wheelbarrow and received 4 prizes (no parrot though). The goal (#6) still says 0 buckets have been made. I made them after reaching this goal. I noticed before I used them in the wheelbarrow that it showed the quantity made was still 0. I was only able to make them because I bought the Value Packs offered ($9.99 and $4.99 respectively) since I could not get most of the needed items from drops. It was my decision to spend the money and I?m not complaining about that. But now that I?ve paid all that and made the buckets, I?m not getting credit for them in the goal?? I hope this is a glitch that can be fixed and I didn?t throw $15 straight down the drain.

By the way, I won?t complain as many do about having to spend money. I understand this is how Storm 8 makes money to pay for the development, talented employees and constant maintenance of the game. However, I have spent quite a bit of money on this challenge and the previous two and even with spending the money and playing all throughout each day, I was unable to win those prizes. Now THAT takes the fun out of it.
    The counter counts them in your barn... I will advise you to hold on to everything until you get through to the next goal.

Grand Emperor
    Hey Guys,

Please hold on to your event items and follow through the goals. The counters may reset once you used them up and they wont count if you made the crafts in advance. I know we are anxious to prepare in advance after seeing the goals posted by others ahead in Post 2. But please dont mess up your event in your rush to get ahead, we dont have much time to waste to redo things.

I would advise once again that all players read the following to be clear of what to do and what not. Spending a few mins to read them will help you to avoid hiccups.

Refer to General Guidelines for Goal Event in Event Guide and Frequently asked questions in Goal Guide to know what are the do's and dont's for goals.

(Links are also in Post 2)