Page 59 of 122 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast

Thread: Skylord Leaders Event March 29 2016

Quote Originally Posted by utili68 View Post
    I don't remember getting this.. could the early milestone rewards be random?

I just had a thought! This is DS's birthday and this is their 'party' so we're all here giving gold and money to S8. It makes sense really. They're hosting this great new party (at no small cost to them) and you're invited. Come or don't come, sit in the corner or mingle with others, bring a gift or bring nothing. Anything we get is simply a door prize. It's S8 that is the real winner That's how birthday parties work, no.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I don't remember getting this.. could the early milestone rewards be random?
    Yes it is
    btw the next milestone prize ....surprise.. balloons again ...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by JustKay View Post
    I just had a thought! This is DS's birthday and this is their 'party' so we're all here giving gold and money to S8. It makes sense really. They're hosting this great new party (at no small cost to them) and you're invited. Come or don't come, sit in the corner or mingle with others, bring a gift or bring nothing. Anything we get is simply a door prize. It's S8 that is the real winner That's how birthday parties work, no.
    Okay, that was kinda a let down because you essentially just said those of us who don't have the event weren't invited... ; (

(j/k)

Rhino Keeper
    Oh my gosh! The event just showed up on my account! Looks like I may be with others who also just got it!

Update: And, it looks like we have a big spender in the group... Also, we have the same time left as everyone else and the same milestones, even though we didn't have access until maybe 30-45 minutes ago...
    Last edited by OzFamily; 04-01-16 at 07:46 PM.

Banned
    Ken,

The leader on my board just bought 4-5k points within an hour or so. I don't think they realize they are playing with themselves. I thought initially that those huge point amounts so quick people were seeing were due to hacks etc. I don't now. There are people out there who are so intent on the prize they are willing to pay whatever it takes. I keep telling myself it's not something else though... like phantom accounts. I really hope not.

Whoever it was earlier that said a behavioral psychologist would have a field day here was spot on. I think it's similar to problem gamblers.

Quote Originally Posted by Kennedward View Post
    Wow! That's a HUGE lead! I wanna know how she did it as well!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by fattom19 View Post
    It wont show up on either my android or my ipad! It shows the fountain in the market for me to buy but no leader board or wheel on the the side to spin, I only know about the wheel bc my fiance has it, is anyone else having this problem and if so can anyone tell me how I can fix it?
    Don't know if your question has been answered, but I only have it on regular Dragon Story & not on the Birthday Bash version. I'm on my Android phone. Hope this helps! Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by bk7553 View Post
    Don't know if your question has been answered, but I only have it on regular Dragon Story & not on the Birthday Bash version. I'm on my Android phone. Hope this helps! Good luck!
    No. There were quite a few of us who did not have the event no matter what device or version or connection we went to, and even had other accounts with the event working on the same device, etc. It looks like this issue was finally resolved tonight.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by luckyaa7 View Post
    Yeap my leader has boost on now. I just want to get to galaxy. No way I can get skylord..
    I know that feeling, that's why I don't really like this kind of event where everyone's competing, I prefer the world events where we're all contributing to a community prize that we all get.
    625 unique dragons
    - 9/9 Prime dragons
    - 5 Demolition dragons
    - 12/13 Gold producing dragons
    - 19/20 Diamond dragons (All LV15)

Rhino Keeper
    I guess anything is hackable? i just didn't take that into account with these. I do certainly hope that events like this would at least be able to determine if they are. I would imagine a slick player would use just enough to keep ahead and off radar though but bound to be some that are blatant.
    Person ahead of me always manages to keep just a few points ahead of me whatever i do.. yet i see nothing new on their island at all ever. Being the curious type.. (personality flaw) 'eyebrow is raised' and I've gone " Spock " about it.. why do i feel like a stalker now? Ouch.
    If their's a way to check accounts s8.. now is the time.
    Bot jail?! Please DO.
    Yes this event is messing with us big time and about that Behavioral psychologist... is therapy included? lol bleh