Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread: Sour Candy Dragon 10-2-15

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    I've already traded one Mist this morning, have another evolving to trade and have 14 hours on the Breeding Den now..... We should get a prize for Mist Tolerance.
    Oh oh oh - the one on the Den? It was Patchwork! I've wanted that for ages, had given up trying! Going to sleep happy now!!

*doing happy dance*

Sorry, this was a little off-topic, but I was excited. To clarify, this was a Leo fail, but Stefan and I were bemoaning Mists.
    Last edited by DeeDe99; 10-05-15 at 05:34 AM.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

Fashion Designer
    Woke up in the middle of the night to clear den and try again. Got Wooden on the nest. Put Splatter/Water back on and got Clown. Cleared again this morning and got a 19hr breed time. In my migraine state I went "huh??? how did I get Double Rainbow??" Then it dawned on me what it was lol. Pretty pleased I got Sour Candy.

I did get Scorpion on my other account, put Splatter/Water back on and got Magic. I'll keep posting my attempts on my second account. Good luck everyone!

Iam on android and normally have ZERO luck. But by golly I got it first try. Splatter and water. So happy:-) good luck all

Quote Originally Posted by AnglChk507 View Post
    I got my Atlantis using rainbow and familiar both were lvl 7 at the time during free boosted breeding time. Idk if that helps or not
    Thanks for the tip : )

Oh oh oh - the one on the Den? It was Patchwork! I've wanted that for ages, had given up trying! Going to sleep happy now!!

*doing happy dance*

Sorry, this was a little off-topic, but I was excited. To clarify, this was a Leo fail, but Stefan and I were bemoaning Mists.
    That's awesome! Congrats : )

Rhino Keeper

*doing happy dance*

I'm so glad you got your patchwork. Now for social! Maybe I'll get a sour candy after all. 2nd magic fail in the den now. :-(

Fashion Designer
    United States, Canada, Mexico, Panama, Haiti, Jamaica, Peru, Republic Dominican, Cuba, Carribbean,
    I have such dismal luck with the rainbow hybrids. Never managed to get the Double, Triple, Chameleon, or Prism. The only ones I have are due to the World Events. I haven't even tried for this one; just thinking about the previous massive failures makes me cringe in dread.

Executive Chef
    Thanks folks! Over the last couple of days I've got Sour Candy, Ambassador and Patchwork, so I guess I can't complain about the two Mists and a Fruitful I also got (and traded ASAP).

Rhino Keeper
    I want to get one but splatter and water are doing nothing....

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by viridium View Post
    I want to get one but splatter and water are doing nothing....
    Maybe some scented candles and a good bottle of wine would get the romantic juices flowing?

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast