Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Bs thankgiving download for new goals

Bs thankgiving download for new goals

Question: is It Required to download the new version to recieve new goals?
    OR will Teamlava give us the option of gems for new download sometime soon?

This is not been made clear on other threads.

This thread is topic for this issue only. Hopefully this will be cleared up for me and others who are confused as well..and told to go to another thread or stay on topic of another thread.

Waiting for a response. Thanx.

Fashion Designer
    You do need another version for the goals to show up. However, you can also use the old Thanksgiving version on the Amazon App store to get goals, also. That is what I'm using and it works just fine, haven't even touched the Google Play one. So, if you want to just use that in the meantime and see if the gem goal will pop up later, that would probably be the "wiser" route to go just in case you still can get the bonus.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

The Honorable Panda
    Please note, if you use an outdated version of the game, you may experience issues . One member has already reported that he used this amazon version do a few of the goals, then when he downloaded the Thanksgiving version from google play, none of the work he did on the outdated version showed up.
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonspearls View Post
    Yesterday I did as suggested by a mod and used an older version to get the goals that were not available to android users for whatever reason.

Bought the new drink machine - 6 of them, all built.

Found out about the new version this morning and installed it. Opened it, found the goal (which had disappeared from the other version). Guess what? I still need to buy a drink machine to fulfill the goal.

Thanks for wasting my coins and parts. I refuse to waste gems to skip the requirement. Way to fubar loyal players.
    Quote Originally Posted by FrozenTurtle View Post
    Sorry for your troubles! To further clarify the matter, Community Managers and Moderators will never suggest anything which bypasses the normal access of the Google Play Store. We do not support accessing Bakery Story Thanksgiving from any version except the one specifically released for Google Play.

With that said, please email support@teamlava.com so we can check out your account and assist you.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

@lavarain8. The reply you posted had nothing to do with my questions. Also....I knew what other players like you have been doing since Tuesday. Just bc somebody else jumps off a bridge....does it mean you should also?
    I have no problem waiting for new goals and a new version to be released if it means i can add a few more gems to my collection...b/c unlike other players i do not buy them. I earn them. You also should not give other players bad advice.
    @kooky. Thank you very much for the clarification. I will send the team an email.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Please note, if you use an outdated version of the game, you may experience issues . One member has already reported that he used this amazon version do a few of the goals, then when he downloaded the Thanksgiving version from google play, none of the work he did on the outdated version showed up.
    Hi Kooky, may I ask what if I was using both ios and android (the old thanksgiving version) back and forth (it never gave my any problem with regards to syncing) and have already finished the goals, received the final goal prize, am I going to encounter a problem when I install the new Thanksgiving version? Like... is it going to revert to the begging or something and take away the final prize? I haven't downloaded the new version yet cause I was waiting for the gem goal, if any... and I so don't wanna lose my pretty Fall Baker. xD

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillyherron View Post
    @lavarain8. The reply you posted had nothing to do with my questions. Also....I knew what other players like you have been doing since Tuesday. Just bc somebody else jumps off a bridge....does it mean you should also?
    I have no problem waiting for new goals and a new version to be released if it means i can add a few more gems to my collection...b/c unlike other players i do not buy them. I earn them. You also should not give other players bad advice.
    @kooky. Thank you very much for the clarification. I will send the team an email.
    Um....ok? This was your question:

Question: is It Required to download the new version to recieve new goals?
    And the answer was yes, you do need the new version to get the goals. And that was made clear throughout the update thread, that the new version was needed, which was why TL supplied the link in the OP.

Regarding the Amazon version, I have seen quite a few times on these forums that Amazon is a supported place to download apps by TL, as one example can be seen here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....l=1#post870853

Closing thread due to discussing a third party of 3rd party market .

Also please note that TL will not offer any support for games downloaded from third party markets.

The approved markets to download the games from are: Amazon Market, iTunes, and google play.
    If that has changed, then I was unaware that said advice was "bad". Many of us have been using it and I hadn't planned on downloading the GP version until my goals were completed anyways (when/if a gem goal popped up for the download of it). So if that ends up in some error being caused, then so be it. If you don't want to do it, you don't HAVE to. I never said that you absolutely had to use the Amazon version. I was suggesting it to you in the event that you wanted to hold off on downloading the new GP version and still work on the goals in the process, as it has been working there.

I don't know if maybe this is a misunderstanding of Kooky's post, but you DO need the new version to get the goals and emailing support won't put the goals on your current old version (assuming it's Honey or one of the other previous versions before it). Kooky was mostly responding to me about the Amazon Thanksgiving version, and that those of us that used it and got the issue above should email TL about assistance. My intent on this forum is usually to help people if I can, which is what I was attempting to do when I responded to your post.
    I am no longer accepting new neighbor requests at this time, I have more than enough for now. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerlillyherron View Post
    OR will Teamlava give us the option of gems for new download sometime soon?
    I'm curious about this, too. I'm not going to wait around for the gem goal if it's not coming.

Fashion Designer
    well, since im currently sitting in asia i don't have the option to download via playstore. Other places i download the versions from, take time. I am using the old 2012 version in order to be able to do the goals and not have to wait 2 weeks or so >.<.
    I hope that TL will fix any issues that appear when using the old and new version.
    Has anyone else had an issue with new/old version?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    Hi Kooky, may I ask what if I was using both ios and android (the old thanksgiving version) back and forth (it never gave my any problem with regards to syncing) and have already finished the goals, received the final goal prize, am I going to encounter a problem when I install the new Thanksgiving version? Like... is it going to revert to the begging or something and take away the final prize? I haven't downloaded the new version yet cause I was waiting for the gem goal, if any... and I so don't wanna lose my pretty Fall Baker. xD
    I am not sure what will happen when your download the current version. I have only seen one member post that he had an issue.

Amazon is a supported market, but only for kindle Fire devices. Other android devices should only download from google play.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    I am not sure what will happen when your download the current version. I have only seen one member post that he had an issue.

Amazon is a supported market, but only for kindle Fire devices. Other android devices should only download from google play.
    thanks for posting this. good to know in advance and be prepared for potential issues. I guess I ll find out once i buy the first goal item, place it and then try see if it ll appear in bakery story:honey or not. >.<
    do you remember where you saw that post? as in in which thread and whereabouts(since some have tons of pages)?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast