Page 107 of 195 FirstFirst ... 75797103104105106107108109110111117157 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1942

Thread: Castle Story: Lady Pfefferknot's Visit! (EXPIRED EVENT) 6/4/15 - 6/29/15

Quote Originally Posted by carleeclub View Post
    Has anyone else had their Daily Trade and Daily Trade for Grapes disappear??
    I don't have those any longer.
    I got my trade for grapes already. I didn't get it until I deleted the current trade that had expired, if that makes any sense.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by madeinseattle View Post
    I got my trade for grapes already. I didn't get it until I deleted the current trade that had expired, if that makes any sense.
    it makes perfect sense. the trade usually doesn't come out until the time when the previous daily trade would have expired, whether it was done or not.

Host(ess)
    Quote Originally Posted by daddyoooz View Post
    When "giving the gift" or "pay the royal tribute" comes up for completion... is the gift a crafted item or the royal tribute drain our funds? Or r these just a way to hold the goal open until ready to move forward?
    I was wondering this same thing & came here to investigate... after an hour of searching, still didn't see a definitive answer lol so, I wrote down my coin amount before pressing the button, paid the tribute, then checked my coin amount again. It took 30,000 exactly. I'm relieved it didn't just take all my money, which is kinda what I was expecting to happen hehe

A lot of you are probably already past this point, but just in case anyone else was slow like me. There ya go.

Also ~ not that I enjoy seeing people suffer, per se ~ but I'm slightly happy to see at least I'm not alone in my kingdom's extreme oak barrel shortage. lol

My vineyard is still random, zoomed in objects found all around my kingdom.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_7617[1].jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	20860

Honestly, if it wasn't from this thread, I'd have no idea what this vineyard is supposed to look like. Any luck, SW?

Executive Chef
    Omg, so we aren't the only ones running around like a chicken with their head cut off.

I hope they get your vineyard straightened out soon!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetStudio View Post

Honestly, if it wasn't from this thread, I'd have no idea what this vineyard is supposed to look like. Any luck, SW?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mreames View Post
    Omg, so we aren't the only ones running around like a chicken with their head cut off.

I hope they get your vineyard straightened out soon!
    More like running around like Sabina with her head cut off.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSweetStudio View Post

I'm sorry to hear about this issue!

Have you tried rotating your Vineyard Estate? Does this issue happen on all rotations?
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    More like running around like Sabina with her head cut off.
    LOL! I just hope my current disposition isn't an omen for things to come. I sure hope that in the next challenge Sabine doesn't meet an Anne Boleyn fate.

Quote Originally Posted by jim23cash View Post
    I had a new one appear a little bit ago, required purple and white petals, seeds. Try force closing and restarting to see if that helps.
    I force closed, but still no daily trades

Quote Originally Posted by Meowmeowbeans View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about this issue!

Have you tried rotating your Vineyard Estate? Does this issue happen on all rotations?
    Yup, it happens on all rotations. I've tried moving it, storing it, force shutting the game, you name it.

This awful vineyard mutation also takes up much more room than it's supposed to:

Name:	IMG_7621[1].jpg 
Views:	199 
Size:	102.2 KB 
ID:	20862

This is what it looks like on Edit mode:

Name:	IMG_7618[1].jpg 
Views:	166 
Size:	89.5 KB 
ID:	20863