View Poll Results: Festive Flowers- Which Items do you Like?

Voters
84. You may not vote on this poll
  • I liked the Event

47 55.95%
  • I did not like the Event

20 23.81%
  • Pollen Petal

25 29.76%
  • Sunflower Stones

8 9.52%
  • Resilient Rose

10 11.90%
  • Chroma Dragon

48 57.14%
  • Petal Dragon

59 70.24%
  • True Love Tree

10 11.90%
  • Contiastias

13 15.48%
  • Daisy Dragon

19 22.62%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: Festive Flowers World Event Event **POLL ADDED**

Banned
    I'm not going to make it to the final individual prize. :/

Executive Chef
    This is quite bad, Daisy's been around for quite some time now (may 2014) and is the final community prize. The Rainbow Rose, much pretier, better colors, isn't in this Festive Flowers event, tho Chroma (which isn't a flower) is.

Rainbow Rose doesn't even has it's own thread.

I think this event is to laugh at, finished already, without any sweat.

Rhino Keeper
    I don't understand why Daisy is a prize. I bred her a few days ago. Where's the prize? She's ugly to boot. The only prize here is Petal which I'll get tomorrow. A lot of effort for one dragon. None of this makes any sense.

I see we've gotten the contrastias community prize but despite that I don't see them in my storage. I already have 10 from previous events but I don't see the extras from this event. I hope it's just a glitch & I get them, they're one of my favorite decor.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PinkBubbles75 View Post
    I see we've gotten the contrastias community prize but despite that I don't see them in my storage. I already have 10 from previous events but I don't see the extras from this event. I hope it's just a glitch & I get them, they're one of my favorite decor.
    I like those also, which is why I have all of the ones that I had out decorating already. I never got the notice that we'd received the ones for this WE, and they aren't in my storage either. I've relogged since we would have gotten them.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Hartoled View Post
    I like those also, which is why I have all of the ones that I had out decorating already. I never got the notice that we'd received the ones for this WE, and they aren't in my storage either. I've relogged since we would have gotten them.
    i think the contrastias are hidden LOL like the other old stuff and they forgot to unhide LOL
    DS : Dragons de Pern (level 200) 826/882 dragons (168 still in storage)
    (sorry but i no longer accept or add neighbors for DS)
    FFS : Pern forest (level 200) 496/524 animals (120 still in storage)
    (stopping FFS on 2017/12/31, so don?t try to add me)
    FS2 : Campagne (level 73)

Banned
    Didn't get mine either, but unlike you it doesn't bother me that I didn't get them, so much rubbish as it is in storage!

Fashion Designer
    Chroma is like beautiful, graceful Prime Chroma's ugly cousin who is just trying way too hard. Or perhaps the result of inbreeding. Yikes!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	36886

Banned
    My internet connection is good, always have been. No other apps "crash" like S8 games...
    Quote Originally Posted by FireballFarm View Post
    Chroma is like beautiful, graceful Prime Chroma's ugly cousin who is just trying way too hard. Or perhaps the result of inbreeding. Yikes!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	33.1 KB 
ID:	36886
    Lol, this is so true.

Fashion Designer
    Is there a sane reason why the big community prize is a Daisy dragon I've bred twice this week???

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast