View Poll Results: Overall I enjoyed this event?

Voters
256. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

24 9.38%
  • Neutral

41 16.02%
  • Disagree

178 69.53%
  • I didn't participate

4 1.56%
  • I ran out of time to craft/collect Horn

84 32.81%
  • I crafted 1 or more Meadow Wolf

174 67.97%
  • Spawn rate for Meadow Wolf too low

183 71.48%
  • I used gems to finish and I did finish

69 26.95%
  • I used gems to finish and didn't finish

34 13.28%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 97 of 140 FirstFirst ... 478793949596979899100101107 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story event 7/12 - The Fabled Fawn Storybook event | The Meadow Wolf

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by storiadelcastello View Post
    Every day when I send out requests it says unable to send some of the requests as I have already asked those neighbours. I haven’t asked any one yet. I always answer requests before I send mine out. Today I had 10 requests received, I answered them and when I sent out my requests it said 10 requests couldn’t be sent as I had already requested from them. Tomorrow I am going to send out requests first then respond to my neighbours and see what happens. Anyone else having this issue
    I have noticed this also. In addition, i?ve also tried sending out later in the day to get any from the rollover, but the requests don?t seem to rollover into the next day anymore. I get my 20 and no additional the next day until sometime after I?ve sent out a new request.

Rhino Keeper
    I am now chapter 7, goal 3. Is today to finish goal 7 or goal 8? Timer says two days left.... want to gather some Wolfs before the next chapter but when I'm behind, I will move on 😄

Rhino Keeper
    I've been working really hard to go through chapters and now what? I'm on chapter 8 and need to get to tavern level 6! I didnt realize it until now - my tavern is level 5 and it is absolutally impossible for me to reach level 6 during these days .
    I think this information should be in red on the first page to warn those like me who didnt pay attention to this little fact...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by mrootje View Post
    I am now chapter 7, goal 3. Is today to finish goal 7 or goal 8? Timer says two days left.... want to gather some Wolfs before the next chapter but when I'm behind, I will move on 😄
    If you started the same day as it came out, it is day 8.

I Gem-skipped to open chapter 9 because it took me 2+ days to do chapter 3 and almost 2 full days to do chapter 6. I figured it wouldn?t go much faster to fight 15 wolves than it did to fight 20.

Rhino Keeper
    This was my day 3 for fighting wolves... I have 13 now... still 7 to go..

Hope to get the other 7 tomorrow...
    That make day 4 for the wolves..

S8?? Is this normal???
    Im playing all the time...
    This event sucks..

Fashion Designer
    they don't care. face the facts leave this mission alone. they just don't want everyone to get the 350 crowns

Rhino Keeper
    Thx! I started the first day (I think &#128516. Move on to 8!

Farm Supplier
    Since two days there is no meadow wolve, I m letting go this event as it's getting impossible to get the horn

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by kolakid2 View Post
    To answer about asking Nbrs for Keys in Chpt 10
    I am sorry can?t really confirm as as I asked my nbrs I got/had 20 keys in inventory so didn?t really notice!
    No problem kolakid.. question answered itself when I did the goal this morning. It's when you RECEIVE the 10 keys the goal autocompletes.
    💞  ⚔TSS⚔#74

Rhino Keeper
    After spending 3 VERY long days on chapter 6, nearly giving up, I finally completed it. I blazed through chapter 7, and am now holding back on giving the boar pelts in chapter 8 to get a few more wolwes before going to bed. As they are now readily spawning from farm houses, I can get some more meadow pelts. I am up to 47, so maybe I woll complete after all