Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Bansheep - 2014 Oct 31

Rhino Keeper
    it's starting to feel like forwarding the breeding time ahead ensures the animal you don't want. at least for these two. i know that makes no sense, game-wise, but i think i've only read one post where someone said that they waited through and it was the animal they wanted. everyone else is having problems speed breeding.

again, i seriously doubt they could do any sort of coding with that, but it's at least legit superstition. 8|a
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Executive Chef
    Just somehow managed a frankenswine and so moving to more attempts at this guy now rather than wait for them to suddenly say we only have 3 days. My first attempt, currently in the breeding den, is a zapra (it will be my second of that cutie). Now that is a long-a** fail!

Rhino Keeper
    Finally got it!

Rhino Keeper
    i just popped in my first attempt for this fella, too. already starting with the koala fails straight out of the gate. i can feel my sanity slipping.

congrats to everyone who has this one though! i hope to join you soon. ('soon.' with seventeen hours being the smallest wait time. haaahahaha)
    fantasy forest story
    aiming for a complete album!
    ~*~
    currently on-task: 119/124

Executive Chef
    I keep on staring at my breeding den
    4 hours left from 18 hour breed
    And iam hoping it's bansheep
    I don't have elephant , love him but I won't happy to see him now

Edit
    Finally after 11 tries I have bansheep
    Good luck everyone
    Last edited by flowless; 11-09-14 at 03:05 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by my607 View Post
    I want your Zapra didn't get it yet.
    As soon as trading is possible I will send it your way
    🆔 Bambamstad

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Bambamstad View Post
    As soon as trading is possible I will send it your way
    Thanks and I only wished . I can send you my second drake.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    Just somehow managed a frankenswine and so moving to more attempts at this guy now rather than wait for them to suddenly say we only have 3 days. My first attempt, currently in the breeding den, is a zapra (it will be my second of that cutie). Now that is a long-a** fail!
    Congrats zen!

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by zenobia42 View Post
    I guess having a Tree Of Life that loves to produce supers is not always such a good thing. LOL. Sometimes I wish I had such problems. Only sometimes. Thankfully I'm not likely to have a blocking Zapra; although, like you, I had just put my first Zapra to nest when Razorback came out.

On Satyr Sanctuary, Koala-Leopard booked 18 hours just minutes ago. Crossing my fingers here.
    Last edited by SANDSCApe; 11-09-14 at 09:35 AM.
    It's perfectly okay to NOT know something; and one is no less worthy for admitting this. The wisest seeker is she who knows that she knows nothing!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dumbpluff View Post
    it's starting to feel like forwarding the breeding time ahead ensures the animal you don't want. at least for these two. i know that makes no sense, game-wise, but i think i've only read one post where someone said that they waited through and it was the animal they wanted. everyone else is having problems speed breeding.

again, i seriously doubt they could do any sort of coding with that, but it's at least legit superstition. 8|a
    I will start this by saying I doubt it, but I was thinking about your post and wondering why this would make sense.... and it almost does. If you're a player that spends a lot on gems specifically to speed breed, what's a good way to keep you buying more? Make sure that you fail a lot.

I wouldn't think the odds of players who don't speed would be affected... maybe just the odds of players that do would be slightly worse. Although I don't actually believe they are doing this, it does makes sense.

I never speed by more than 2-3 hours at most, and often not at all. I've mostly been happy with the animals I've gotten. Although, I'm pretty sure that actually has more to do with the fact that I don't "try" for a specific animal. I always breed with 3-4 elements that include several different animals that I don't have yet. I got the Bansheep from either electric-dark-earth combo or electric-dark-earth-fire.

If you are stuck I definitely recommend mixing it up and using more elements at a time...

Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast