View Poll Results: Overall, I enjoyed this Barons birthday event?

Voters
349. You may not vote on this poll
  • Agree

97 27.79%
  • Neutral

105 30.09%
  • Disagree

127 36.39%
  • I didn't participate

3 0.86%
  • I crafted 1/1+ Ugly Goose

248 71.06%
  • I liked the prizes from the trades

46 13.18%
  • I wish trades gave better prizes

285 81.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 49 of 111 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story 9/7: Baron's 5th Birthday

Farm Supplier
    I am immensely enjoying this event. Happy 5th birthday celebration, S8. Thank you for giving us this game.

Fashion Designer
    I think S8 have just increased the ticket drops from the carousel. Just got 5 bronze and 1 silver ticket from a L8 carousel.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    Checking with the team if Tickets will drop and Trades will be available after the event.
    Thanks Pika - and if they are permanent, can the definition on the carousel be increased? It is very blurry

Host(ess)
    To add to the list of Silver Prize Trade reported drops - just got one Silver Ore.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    I think S8 have just increased the ticket drops from the carousel. Just got 5 bronze and 1 silver ticket from a L8 carousel.
    Hmm, you might be right. Just collected from level 6 and got a bronze, silver and gold - my first gold - plus the goose

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by riverly View Post
    it was a bargain, but I am pretty stingy with my gems. I usually save up resources for those kinds of goals and not use gems.
    Tho for people who like to get 2, it would be perfect.

I worked with the public for years. In the long run it pays more to keep your customers happy, especially if it was our mistake. They should have let it go.
    I don't get it either....we've repeatedly told S8 what we are willing to spend gems and money on, but usually are ignored. Sometimes it's like they have no business sense whatsoever.
    No Gems For Runes!

Farm Supplier
    In an attempt at distraction, visit Thistle Down to watch 3 alpacas do a kind of line dance.

I knew the mystery box prize would be a disappointment, but I didnt realise I wouldnt get anything, not even a black flag or coins and nothing in my invetory either, what gives? I got nothing, the disappointment doesnt seem to be a mystery

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by flowerqueen007 View Post
    I knew the mystery box prize would be a disappointment, but I didnt realise I wouldnt get anything, not even a black flag or coins and nothing in my invetory either, what gives? I got nothing, the disappointment doesnt seem to be a mystery
    Likely it gave you something you were already maxed out. Happened to me as I "got" wisp lantern.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by federerGOAT View Post
    Just collected again. This time got 10 bronze and a gold ticket!

Although my main account only got one bronze ticket and nothing else.