Page 39 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 6/15 - What Storms May Come | Coral Castle | *goals in post 2-6*

Sir Hamlet just dropped 2 earth wisps! I never skip him (and Sir Piggy) just in case. The alicolt and Aideen the leprechaun fairy both have a chance to drop lumen essence. I find those well worth the energy for the chance of those drops! Also, don't forget, the witches cauldron from the community event several h'weens ago drops all sorts of potion shop craftables. Loving those flygers too!
    Can you tell I'm working on wisps, lanterns and lumen essence? Lol!

My 'lucky' workshop dropped energy. :-( I never thought I'd be disappointed to NOT get the standard 4000 coins.

** thanks for the tip about the dead trees for wood!! Awesome energy and live tree saver!

-------------
    I had a blue anemone drop from the level 6 castle. I have two in storage, so another one dropped that I didn't notice. Or maybe one was a reward for something?
    I've also noticed the ones that drop are storable, the ones purchased and those that come with expansions are not.
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-20-17 at 02:40 PM.
    ⚔ Thuakie Sword Society ⚔ Sword #12

#return2storyline #bringbacktherealcastlestory #resistforcedgemspending

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Thurston: The attacks increase! We must protect the ruler!
    Goal 4:
    * Upgrade the Coral Castle to level 7 0/1 BUILD | 8 coral reef block, 8 coral reef column, 10 ocean compass, 10 shipwheel
    Rewards: 1000 coin, 5 xp
    Congratulations: Thurston: Well done, my liege!
    I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but if you want an extra compass and shipwheel you must craft them BEFORE you upgrade to level 7. The crafts are removed after you upgrade in this step.

This step is in Part 3.
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Nightclub Owner
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sunnygirl634 View Post
    I don't think anyone has posted this yet, but if you want an extra compass and shipwheel you must craft them BEFORE you upgrade to level 7. The crafts are removed after you upgrade in this step.

This step is in Part 3.
    Thanks. I already wrote this in the notes section a few days ago....

For all: New section with more info about money in post 1.

SW, you can add blue anemone to the coral castle drops! I had a mini WooHoo moment there. :-)

*** big WooHoo! Just collected again and got an ocean reef! Back to back big ticket items. I'll take it!
    Last edited by PrincessCupOButter; 06-20-17 at 02:54 PM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Oh, so that's where mine came from! loving the coral castle! Update in 2 milliseconds!

Rhino Keeper

Sorry. I missed that. I had looked at that step and didn't see any note. Now I see it's at the top.

Feel free to delete my post. (both)

I think it's great we can all keep posting tips to help others. There's a LOT going on in page 1 and easy to miss. Thanks so much! SW
    Sunny Squire to the Grand Poobah
    ⚔ Proud Member of the Thuakie Sword Society! ⚔

Proud owner of this, engraved #1, 'Needle' Sword: ☀️ ={}=========>

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Stymie52 View Post
    As I mentioned earlier, make sure your troll pit is out. Mine has been giving 2256 coins. A good return for fast depleting coins.
    I have my troll putt out. Post 1 talks about Troll Trading for 25,000 where is that? I have the Trade Wagon but that only gives us buildings like cabbage hut outside of Monster Hunts. Also it says u need the Requilary, which I do have, but how is that relevant to this event and what is the use for the things you can craft in it?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    I have my troll putt out. Post 1 talks about Troll Trading for 25,000 where is that? I have the Trade Wagon but that only gives us buildings like cabbage hut outside of Monster Hunts. Also it says u need the Requilary, which I do have, but how is that relevant to this event and what is the use for the things you can craft in it?

The Troll Hunter Trade is 5th down in the Royal Exchange. It requires 20 Troll Horns, 20 Creep Tooth and 20 Bones in exchange for the 25,000 coins.

The post meant that you need to have finished the Elven Outpost story line which gives you the Reliquary at the end. So if you have the Reliquary you know you've finished the story and are able to begin the Mermaid story lines. Hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by msmorg View Post
    The troll pit drops a lot of coins, so it's helpful for needed coins. The Troll Hunter trade is in the exchange and requires 20 each of bones, creep teeth, and troll horns. It takes 6 hours and gives 25k coins and a trade ticket.
    Having the reliquary is a prerequisite to participating in this event, as it is a continuation of the storyline.
    As of now, we haven't had a use for the items crafted in it, but who knows? Maybe we'll need to use some soon, since it's a prerequisite for this update. :-)

AnnirasSweets beat me to it!