Page 31 of 52 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 10/01/15 Update - Trick-or-Treat! Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you to those replying to my post regarding the look of orphanage at level 4. Sorry i don't know how to do multiple quote in replying.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Under your post are 4 options: edit, reply, reply with quote and a button with a plus. You click the plus button on all the posts you want to respond to and on the last one tick both the plus and reply with quote. Simple!

Rhino Keeper
    Thomas's house is still dropping blueprints for me after i have completed the upgrade and am onto the spooky paper???
    is it supposed to drop the paper now or will any other buildings drop that? i have for force closed and restarted game many times..

Quote Originally Posted by BarfDump View Post
    Thomas's house is still dropping blueprints for me after i have completed the upgrade and am onto the spooky paper???
    is it supposed to drop the paper now or will any other buildings drop that? i have for force closed and restarted game many times..
    Thomas will drop blueprints.... He just doesn't know when to stop!

Spooky paper is unrelated to Thomas's house and it does not drop spooky paper. The 2nd post on this thread has all the details. paper only comes from the orphanage as a drop, however you can craft it in the workshop at 16 hours per piece.

Executive Chef
    Sorry if I have missed this being mentioned already, but where do you get spooky fabric from? I thought just level 4 orphanage and Ivy once the timed goals were complete? It is just that I collected from a few things, Hamlet, Pigglesworth, etc and have a spooky fabric from somewhere else but didn't see where it dropped from.

Quote Originally Posted by Castloninian View Post
    Sorry if I have missed this being mentioned already, but where do you get spooky fabric from? I thought just level 4 orphanage and Ivy once the timed goals were complete? It is just that I collected from a few things, Hamlet, Pigglesworth, etc and have a spooky fabric from somewhere else but didn't see where it dropped from.
    According to post 2, spooky fabric only drops from the orphanage & Ivy's Hut.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by meme1098 View Post
    According to post 2, spooky fabric only drops from the orphanage & Ivy's Hut.
    That's what I thought. But I am sure I got one from somewhere else. I got one before I did my first collection from my level 4 orphanage and haven't completed the timed goal yet. Not looking a gift horse in the mouth though .

That'd be great if it would drop somewhere else, too.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Admin Community Manager [S8] Elsa's Avatar
    Hi everyone,

Please allow me to clarify the changes for these goals. The "Creepy Crafting" goal has been updated to reflect the same expiration time as the rest of the goal chain to resolve an unforeseen technical issue. Players who haven't completed or expired the goal will need to complete "Creepy Crafting" to continue progression through the goal line, which will allow players to access the craft for the Spooky Paper. Crafting Spooky Paper in addition to collecting drops from the Orphanage will help you upgrade your building.

If you have previously completed the goal or have a question about your account, please email support@storm8.com for assistance. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you Elsa!