Page 94 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798 ... LastLast

Thread: Tournament- Sentinel Dragon- IOS

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    'm Tired of fighting and I've bought gold to finish it with Ultimate.

RD.30 16 Dragon's against lost Sentinel LV ? + Knight LV 4, Metal LV 1, Passion LV 7

30 Dragon's to Healing
    Congratz to victory, and sorry that it was so rough for you. I disagree with paying money to use in such crappy combat system, but also think you did the right thing finishing it with Ultimate - no use continuing fighting when all fun is gone. I beat Sentinel with Magic baby so it's all random anyway, and very annoying... Oh well, as long as i'm not forced to buy gold to afford Ultimates i guess it's ok really- i play other lotteries too now and then and in those i can't buy victory at all....
    Last edited by MakJulos; 03-16-14 at 03:40 AM. Reason: I'm REALLY not awake yet lol

Fashion Designer
    i got it on Friday. i won't post the results of my battles because most of you already got the dragon and randomness is 2 high anyway. i wanted just to tell you one thing: having diamond and diamond hybrids is a HUGE asset. i am a new diamond owner and this was my first tourny where i could use this dragon. And it was AWESOME ! i beat Prism (first try ) , Helios (3rd try ) and Angel ( again first try ) with epic Diamond ! i had lots of problems before with that ugly Prism and ever more with Angel. it was very frustrating. But now , a single Bash was enough to defeat it. Also, my lvl 6 crusader defeated bladewing ( BB++ ) . Yes, the tournaments are difficult as hell but having diamonds increases the winning chances on the higher lvls.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jus7_me89 View Post
    i got it on Friday. i won't post the results of my battles because most of you already got the dragon and randomness is 2 high anyway. i wanted just to tell you one thing: having diamond and diamond hybrids is a HUGE asset. i am a new diamond owner and this was my first tourny where i could use this dragon. And it was AWESOME ! i beat Prism (first try ) , Helios (3rd try ) and Angel ( again first try ) with epic Diamond ! i had lots of problems before with that ugly Prism and ever more with Angel. it was very frustrating. But now , a single Bash was enough to defeat it. Also, my lvl 6 crusader defeated bladewing ( BB++ ) . Yes, the tournaments are difficult as hell but having diamonds increases the winning chances on the higher lvls.
    Gratz on victory! And having Diamond is a good thing, no doubt about that - but having luck is even more important, during this tournament my Diamond won 3 fights (well, 2, one was using Ultimate) but lost close to 10 i think (lost count at Sentinel lol) so even if it is good having Diamond it's no guarantee to win - especially not at high level rounds.

Having plenty of dragons overall that have an at least theoretical chance of being strong fighters, and using babies to beat randomness - that is recipe for success in my opinion.

Fashion Designer
    Done! Sentinel was very challenging...my champions couldn't do the job so I used avatar with bm++ to finish. Good luck all.

We'll I have now battled sentinel 16 times and still no luck, diamond x3, crusader(9), quetzal(9) x 2, platinum(9), baby magic(1) x 2, passion, Templar, amazon, black rose(8) x 2, castle(9), bladewing(9).
    Any other ideas on what I might use. I really want to beat this dragon without ultimate. I had to use ultimate in the last hour in the last tournament and would really like to win this one. Have read through the posts and tried some of the other winners but no luck.
    Plus just lost again with royal(10)
    Last edited by PinkiePie2008; 03-16-14 at 06:27 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I beaten sentinel with reindeer level 7

Rhino Keeper
    Down a well or up a tree somewhere in the UK
    Feel like I'm really lagging behind. Struggled terribly yesterday -
    27. Cleopatra 18 vs. Black Knight 10 WON bm
    28. Angel 20 eventually gave in and used Ultimate (Anubis 10 lost bbm, Black Knight 10 lost bmb, Infinity 10 lost mbb, Diamond 10 lost bbb, Quetzal 10 lost bmb, Valkyrie 10 lost mbm, Anubis 10 lost again mbb, Infinity 10 lost mbb, Aurora 10 lost bbb, Fruitful 10 lost mbb)
    29. Anubis 20 vs. beaten by Aether 10 mbb (Quetzal 10 lost mbb, Infinity 10 lost mbb, Crusader 10 lost bmb)

On to the boss fight...

Congrats to all the victors out there. Hope to join you soon!

Quote Originally Posted by PinkiePie2008 View Post
    We'll I have now battled sentinel 16 times and still no luck, diamond x3, crusader(9), quetzal(9) x 2, platinum(9), baby magic(1) x 2, passion, Templar, amazon, black rose(8) x 2, castle(9), bladewing(9).
    Any other ideas on what I might use. I really want to beat this dragon without ultimate. I had to use ultimate in the last hour in the last tournament and would really like to win this one. Have read through the posts and tried some of the other winners but no luck.
    Plus just lost again with royal(10)
    WOO HOO!!!!!!!
    After another 3 battles, rose, diamond again, finally Platinum (3) took down Sentinel (20 battles all up on this guy)
    So glad to finish.

Time for bed and a much more peaceful sleep, as Sentinel will not be calling me for battle.

Good luck to all still fighting and congratulations to those who won.

Executive Chef
    8 losses to Sentinel so far on my other account but there is still time before I have to resort to Ultimate.

Good luck everyone.

Rhino Keeper
    Hi everyone, I won yesterday! It's been a busy weekend, so I haven't had time to read through the posts. I hopefully will be able to tonight. Congratulations to all who have won & Good Luck to those still fighting!!

SENTINEL TOURNAMENT

1. Aether > Pyramid (1: MM)
    2. Tiger'sEye (9) > Carnival (1: B)
    3. Lightning > Genie (1: BB)
    4. BlackKnight > Medusa (2: BBB)
    5. Ruby > Emerald (2: M)
    6. Topaz > Serpent (3: BMM)
    7. Lightning > Thunderbird (4: M)
    8. Serpent > Stone (5: BMM)
    9. Paladin > Caesar (6: BB)
    10. Valkyrie > FourLeaf (7: B)
    11. BlackK > Pisces (8: BMM)