Thread: Breeding and farm issues

New Resident

Breeding and farm issues

Tried to breed toy poodle and reindeer and they just disappear from the breeding tree. Also can only sometimes access second page of crops on the food farms.

Rhino Keeper
    hey i had a similar issue with the farms, are you trying to go to the second page and its just not loading the food?

mine kept doing the above and crashing the game, i reinstalled the game and managed to do some of the farms, also i swiped instead of using arrows, and at the time i put in a smaller timer one from first page and that sometimes solved the issue. one farm was being stubborn and it was bedtime so i just put in an 8 hour and in the morning all of the farms were working normally.

i hope that helps a bit
    ID : keller63
    Fantasy Forest: LVL 29

Quote Originally Posted by rasafrass View Post
    Tried to breed toy poodle and reindeer and they just disappear from the breeding tree. Also can only sometimes access second page of crops on the food farms.

Sorry about that! If you are having breeding issues, please email support@teamlava.com for assistance.

In regards to the pages in the Farm, the arrows may cause a lag, but scrolling through the pages without arrows will work more smoothly.