Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 34404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Executive Chef
    I got to goal 13 yesterday and thought I had a chance with only two goals and three days. Normally that’s enough time with a dedicated push. But now it’s obvious I won’t make it. Ah well, seeing the tornadoes reminds me of yet another reason why I’m glad we moved from the Midwest to San Diego.

Rhino Keeper
    Just bought a Cyclonian! Yay!

Fashion Designer
    Finished last night first collection from papa Mantistorm was 2 wisp lanterns semi disappointing considering all the energy and resources and coins spent.

Nightclub Owner
    If someone bought the Static Skunkupine, please post the drops.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by GiselleX16 View Post
    I got to goal 13 yesterday and thought I had a chance with only two goals and three days. Normally that’s enough time with a dedicated push. But now it’s obvious I won’t make it. Ah well, seeing the tornadoes reminds me of yet another reason why I’m glad we moved from the Midwest to San Diego.
    S8 please increase the sap so we can finish. I received 1 from 5 flowers. Really not fair. I need 20 more! Make it happen for us!

Nightclub Owner
    I wanted to double check what the final upgrade required on the Stormmill but when I clicked on it, it spawned a Dire Board. D'oh!

Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    If someone bought the Static Skunkupine, please post the drops.
    I bought each of the new 'pets' but they've got 8 hour timers so it'll be about 7 hours til I can collect.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cheezsnak View Post
    Just bought a Cyclonian! Yay!
    Me too! it looks so cool and breezy and it has great drops: Lumin Essence and Enchanter's Essence.
    Queendom Name - Hyrule

Rhino Keeper
    Guess I was wrong about the pets. I have no problem admitting it. S8 does fantastic art/graphics.

Rhino Keeper
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2DD4DD5B-9A40-4326-ACBC-926F805B9883.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	137.8 KB 
ID:	51567

Last brick is making and when it's done...I'm going to let out a shout of praise. I have not enjoyed this event at all

Fashion Designer
    Hello all,
    I?m new to the forums and new to the game. If I understand it, goal 13 is defeating cyclonians to gather 40 bottles and collect from Lillie?s to get 35 sap and then making the sail and upgrading the mill to level 7. Then...do it all over again for goal 14. Is this right or have I encountered a glitch? I?m so close.. Yet sooo far.