Page 43 of 51 FirstFirst ... 33394041424344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 4/18 - The Perfect Mantistorm event | goal and inventory on page 1

Rhino Keeper
    Noooo! I was told that I would not need 20 more bricks to complete this! So I've been working on other things. Now I've got to the last step and I need 20 bricks! This is crazy! Is this a glitch? Or does everyone have to make 20 new bricks from scratch for the final task?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by QueenCarolyn View Post
    Noooo! I was told that I would not need 20 more bricks to complete this! So I've been working on other things. Now I've got to the last step and I need 20 bricks! This is crazy! Is this a glitch? Or does everyone have to make 20 new bricks from scratch for the final task?
    The goals SW has on page 1 are correct. If yours are different then it's a glitch and you need to contact S8 Support.

Thank you Riverly. It worked. I ****ed it.

Rhino Keeper
    I cannot get more then 1 sap from 5 lightning lillies on collection or sometimes 0. That's crazy. 3 days of collection on 6 hours and only 5 saps. No chance to reach 35 in 2 days left. What is wrong with this game?

Seems to be some gender confusion here:

LOL

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpixel View Post
    Seems to be some gender confusion here:

LOL
    Not when you get to the end. I think that was done on purpose!

Rhino Keeper
    Might be able to finish! Hope so ... missing ten lightning blocks... and five static saps!
    Hopefully I'll get mama-papa/papa-mama mantistorm very soon ❤️

Executive Chef
    My lily collection after finishing:

10 static sap from 6 flowers. (Also purple petal-black flag)
    Seriously ��?
    Ridiculous. When the collection before that took watering 4 flowers to get the 1 sap I needed

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    Not when you get to the end. I think that was done on purpose!
    Are you sure....here is my theory..... it was meant to be a mama until after the graphic was produced someone pointed out that mama’s dont have manes! Oops we need to change the story line.....

On another note the glimmer dust drought seems to have eased in my queendom and the red mushroom circles are finally dropping some dust again....hopefully others are flush with dust too! Static sap is a whole different issue however. After missing out on the 6th flower I thought pffft how neccessary could it be? ...turns out I really need that extra one now

Quote Originally Posted by Nessell View Post
    Are you sure....here is my theory..... it was meant to be a mama until after the graphic was produced someone pointed out that mama’s dont have manes! Oops we need to change the story line.....

On another note the glimmer dust drought seems to have eased in my queendom and the red mushroom circles are finally dropping some dust again....hopefully others are flush with dust too! Static sap is a whole different issue however. After missing out on the 6th flower I thought pffft how neccessary could it be? ...turns out I really need that extra one now
    Hee! LOL! I think you got the right of it

And yes, the Static Sap drops were abysmal, particularly towards the end. I had two sessions of collections, in a row, from five flowers where no sap was dropped and many times after that, I only picked up one per collection from the five flowers. Took me more than a day to collect the last five Static Sap that I needed. But all the work was worth it just to read your take on why the Papa Mantistorm was addressed as "her"