Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast

Thread: Farm 2: Help Me I have a Question (Thread 2)

Took me a long long long time to realise I could even discard plane orders so I highly recommend discarding what you can?t do. Just keep crafting and planting crops to build your do and more things will open over time.

As your barn is also small, don?t hoard things you don?t need. If you haven?t seen it in your craft buildings, get rid of it so it?s not taking space. If you see a craft takes a long time to craft like maple bread for example, if you see it buy it as it will save you 4hrs and a slot in your building.

Quote Originally Posted by here2helpout View Post
    Took me a long long long time to realise I could even discard plane orders so I highly recommend discarding what you can?t do. Just keep crafting and planting crops to build your do and more things will open over time.

As your barn is also small, don?t hoard things you don?t need. If you haven?t seen it in your craft buildings, get rid of it so it?s not taking space. If you see a craft takes a long time to craft like maple bread for example, if you see it buy it as it will save you 4hrs and a slot in your building.
    Thanks for the tips, although discarding wasnt actually the problem I am doing that, was just wondering why I was getting requests for items that could only be crafted above my current level

Quote Originally Posted by AX9KXJ5 View Post
    Thanks for the tips, although discarding wasnt actually the problem I am doing that, was just wondering why I was getting requests for items that could only be crafted above my current level
    It may have been an event. You still may be able to buy the items if you see them in the market but you will be able to craft them before you know it

Grand Emperor
    I am currently lvl 14 & I am getting plane orders for an item, which when I tap on it (it is a blue bottle with a cow on it) the game says it is from the studio which isn’t available till lvl 17. Is the game directing me to the wrong machine or is it a bug? I shouldnt get orders for items above my level should I?
    This may be a bug so I've moved your post to the Bugs forum. I have some questions for you here.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...at-wrong-level

I keep getting these bears with pink hearts, & the market is rife with them. What am I supposed to do with them?

Grand Emperor
    They are needed for the new event just started today. Some events allow us to trade event items and some don't. This one does.

Here's the event thread.
    Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13

Quote Originally Posted by Rynetory2 View Post
    They are needed for the new event just started today. Some events allow us to trade event items and some don't. This one does.

Here's the event thread.
    Piper's Perfect Wedding - 2019 Feb 13
    Thanks for link, but I still dont get what I am supposed to do with them?

Are truck orders alway so unreasonable at higher levels? The first were reasonable & achievable, but now they are a bit ridiculous. I mean 1 request is 12 chocolate bars, they take 1hr to make so that means that machine is tied up for 12 hrs & the renumeration is only $295. If I sold that many in market I could make just over $700. Most other boxes are similar ridiculous numbers, I get you get cowbells, but it is a lot of effort for 1 single bell lol.

Grand Emperor
    Thanks for link, but I still dont get what I am supposed to do with them?
    Goal 1 of Piper's Imaginary Wedding goal series requires you to get teddy bear from warehouse deliveries and Goal 2 requires you to put the Teddy Bear into the Toy Box to get Groom Bears. The information of the event are listed in Posts 1 and 2 of the event thread. Feel free to post there if you have more questions on the event. Good luck with your event!

Grand Emperor
    Are truck orders alway so unreasonable at higher levels? The first were reasonable & achievable, but now they are a bit ridiculous. I mean 1 request is 12 chocolate bars, they take 1hr to make so that means that machine is tied up for 12 hrs & the renumeration is only $295. If I sold that many in market I could make just over $700. Most other boxes are similar ridiculous numbers, I get you get cowbells, but it is a lot of effort for 1 single bell lol.
    You can see how our truck orders were in our unofficial goals here. Trucks, trains, balloons and planes orders give other incentives like getting parts, gems, tickets and cowbells, though they aren't great in getting monetary profits.
    https://forums.storm8.com/showthread...-16-2016-(iOS)

Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858 ... LastLast