Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Introducing Item Bundles! (iOS 1.7.5+ only)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by PepperWoo View Post
    They retire them eventually, whether you bought it or not. I just don't know why this Puebla one is still available until now. xD
    i didnt buy it because its only one appliance each and im not fond of that pinata thing i think u get 7 of them smh

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    if you're on iOS, you can tap the bundle and it will just pop up with the contents so you can see them, not immediately charge you like you wanted to buy it the way boxes do.

if you're not on iOS, then you can't buy the bundle anyway (and i'm not, so i don't know what's in it, sorry).
    If I buy the bundle on my iphone, will it show up on my Kindle?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    The bundles are not offered for kindle devices so if you switch your games over to you kindle you will not have access to these items.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

new year new bundle? are there any plans to bring any new bundles out?

What about android players?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetfantasypl View Post
    What about android players?
    Android players don't get bundles.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by ChefDona View Post
    I bought the blossom bundle on my iphone and all items are there on my Kindle but the red highlight is not there. Just scroll through and find the various components. I have the game on both Kindle and iPhone.I prefer to play on the Kindle because of the larger screen but I go on my iphone to collect gems from videos and my gem dispenser. They do sometimes get out of sync and I have to either reboot the Kindle or delete and reinstall the app on the iphone. It's a bit of a hassle but worth the trouble to get gems.

Not sure if it applies to Kindle but when I purchased bundles on an iPad, all of the contents were available when I went back to my Samsung Android devices. Kindle has its own circumstances, though.

The gem dispenser doesn't have functionality on Androids even if purchased on iOS device.

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    The bundles are not offered for kindle devices so if you switch your games over to you kindle you will not have access to these items.

Farm Supplier
    I collect the gem from the dispenser on my iphone and it does show up on my Kindle.

Farm Supplier
    I have a question about the bundles. I opened the pueblo bundle( I think that's what it was called) to see what was in it but didn't buy it. Now it's gone. I know you can only buy one bundle but do you only have one chance to buy?

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast